• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Becoming your fursona

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
So I’m coming with something a bit odd or unorthodox; most of you will prolly think I’m crazy or want to ban me. I’m speaking honestly and with my heart and I know some of you will love this after you move from disbelief or outright scorn or annoyance

I want to show you the astral and magic in a way that’s amazing you can become literally any being you imagine with magic or in the astral/afterlife when you move on from this world. And I want to help people see it now. This magic was stolen from us from demonaltrys and black magic users to rob us of our natural gifts. You can literally dream or use meditation to become anything or heck have intercourse with anything.

I speak for the Irenic Abyssian Queen an order of white magic users and spirits trying to help people awaken their power/spirituality anyone who wants to do good things is welcomed. I ask you write a letter to the Irenic Abyssian Queen asking to meet with us or one of our Gargoyles powerful Earth spirits that destroy evil and love sex (we call moksha or liberation) just reading this and wanting something like this will help us to help you, please consider this

we need help from anyone who wants good things to happen or who loves this world. We honestly will show you this alarmingly quickly cause we need help desperately
We can help you find love with spirits or magical power we just need good beings with us on our side

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
I’ll be blunt here any form is possible and common in the astral or if you literally want to become an actual animals like a deer spirit within and alter your mind to be it you can

we need help to keep evil at bay at we need people to work with us and we are very willing to impact the physical and show you the astral and set up amazing afterlife see just need help and to work in cooperation. Anyone is welcome all belief systems work with us and we need more

we can literally pay you in the physical world to work with us on magic

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Wonders if the “astral plane” is the internet or not...

ben909

Careful, otherkin can go into seeing characters like Humphrey from Alpha and Omega as tyranid overlords. xD
They could not do anything about them though

ben909

They can go after movie critics, harass said critics families, and um other non-nicities on Deviantart though.

couldn’t anyone do that?

gave up on da so i don’t care about that site

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Too New Agey for me. Been there, done that, had the exorcism.

Besides, there's a way to become my fursona that doesn't rely on magic. It relies on technology to solve the issues related to becoming a post-biological creature. Unfortunately Elon Musk's making far more progress with SpaceX than he is with his Nuralink project.

Jaredthefox92

Too New Agey for me. Been there, done that, had the exorcism.

Besides, there's a way to become my fursona that doesn't rely on magic. It relies on technology to solve the issues related to becoming a post-biological creature. Unfortunately Elon Musk's making far more progress with SpaceX than he is with his Nuralink project.

My fursona turns into a giant city destroying monster, do we really want him to be real? XD

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
I almost got persuaded but I didn't. (Thank you grandma! Oh wait, I mean, grammar!) Oh, sorry, not almost. Barely.

Well... *shucks*
I'm already what I am, and I love how I'm changing into what I want to be while getting consent from reality. Thank you. UwU

Oh, almost forgot: In my humble opinion, this ain't the appropriate category for the thread, pal!

Edit:
I wished it to be more uh... persuasive? I'm kinda sad that it currently doesn't seem so..

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

1615584287007.png

D

Deleted member 134556

I'm not going to make fun of you or say anything mean. I will instead say that this was an interesting read, and appealed to my love for fantasy, mythology, and spirituality.

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title

What even is this thread? This an RP? The Roleplaying forum is that way, sir.