• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Becoming your fursona

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
What's the afterlife like?
It’s the Astral Plane their one and the same. Once you pass away you move on to that

we are one of the groups that Shepard that so people can do what they like in the afterlife; doing whatever you like in your own paradise

it’s a fight to establish it and we need people to help safeguard it

RheganEmpathyHealer

So uh, just out of curiosity, what brings you to the FurAffinity Forums out of all places...?
Want the honest answer? We can easily show and do what a lot of people on here or elsewhere would like

want to become an anthro or animal in the astral or overwrite your human form so you always see it in the third eye? Easily doable and we can make you always feel like an anthro

Want to have sex with sexy anthro’s? Gargoyles gain power themselves from sex or moksha with beings; and they can take any anthro form from nagas to wolves and most already look similar considering they have human-esq bodies with clawed feet tails and wings; but they can look like anything’s

it’s not fantasy and it’s safe and we all benefit

but more than that we need people who are willing to fight with us in the astral ; and most beings in the astral enjoy looking however they want anthros are pretty much the mainstay

once you realize how this was stolen from us and have seen it. You will want to keep it and let us share your power or help fight to protect it for all of us

D

Deleted member 82554

"You can literally dream or use meditation to become anything or heck have intercourse with anything."

You'll have to elaborate more on that part. You're giving a lot of the what and why, but not the how. And what sort of meditation? There are many different types that takes years of practice.

RheganEmpathyHealer

"You can literally dream or use meditation to become anything or heck have intercourse with anything."

You'll have to elaborate more on that part. You're giving a lot of the what and why, but not the how. And what sort of meditation? There are many different types that takes years of practice.
If you simply want it reading through this post or are curious/open to learning more

a spirit will come and show you how and it’s pretty much instant once they do

it may take a few weeks or a month at most but a Gargoyle will guide you through it and show you our demonstration and ask if you would like to learn more or be with us as a permanent bedside companion
If you want it faster write down and say aloud after that you want The Irenic Abyssian Queen to send a Gargoyle to meet with you
They would appreciate being invited to coffee or tea for a first meeting

please be kind and honest

I suspect most on this thread will hear from us
some may be reminded to take kind powerful beings seriously however just relax until we arrive

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic

If it's anything like the stuff I used to practice it's something between transcendental meditation and lucid dreaming. It feels very realistic because it's essentially a form of self-hypnosis but it's no more real than daydreaming.

I'd steer clear of any involvement with spirits. I've been through that and it's no joke: https://illogica.org/azpod/testimony.html

RheganEmpathyHealer

If it's anything like the stuff I used to practice it's something between transcendental meditation and lucid dreaming. It feels very realistic because it's essentially a form of self-hypnosis but it's no more real than daydreaming.

I'd steer clear of any involvement with spirits. I've been through that and it's no joke: https://illogica.org/

I'd steer clear of any involvement with spirits. I've been through that and it's no joke: https://illogica.org/azpod/testimony.html
Spirits are simply beings; the good ones can actually reach us now though after we broke through the Demon’s veil

I’ve been through it myself; I was demonically possessed and placed into an insane asylum the Irenic Abyssian Queen is the only way I got out of there to become an empathy healer and worked as an exorcist

shutting yourself off from the supernatural destroys your afterlives and it’s pure misery seeing what happens when people do that
Living in harmony with your own human spirit and good beings is wonderful and attainable without any silly mircrotransactions either

what we offer is real and free

no one wants to become a Demon’s toy or get nothing at the end of their life when we could all have so much more. Saving people out of those boxes is the most rewarding experience I’ve seen

I hope you consider opening your mind to help yourself and us

D

Deleted member 82554

irenic
/ʌɪˈrɛnɪk,ʌɪˈriːnɪk/

adjective
FORMAL
  1. aiming or aimed at peace.
noun
  1. a part of Christian theology concerned with reconciling different denominations and sects.

Ghost's? I ain't afraid of no ghost's!

But seriously, meditation and spirituality go hand in hand with me so I'm not afraid to try new things.

As far as the risk of conjuring maleficent spirits go, let's just say that's something I won't have to worry about. I've always had an unusual amount of dumb luck when it comes to bad or risky situations.

RheganEmpathyHealer

irenic
/ʌɪˈrɛnɪk,ʌɪˈriːnɪk/

adjective
FORMAL
  1. aiming or aimed at peace.
noun
  1. a part of Christian theology concerned with reconciling different denominations and sects.

Ghost's? I ain't afraid of no ghost's!

But seriously, meditation and spirituality go hand in hand with me so I'm not afraid to try new things.

As far as the risk of conjuring maleficent spirits go, let's just say that's something I won't have to worry about. I've always had an unusual amount of dumb luck when it comes to bad or risky situations.

Just gonna add since you added that; all religions and spiritualities work and are alongside us from all culture, from Muslims, Christianity, pagan, Druidic and Jews to Taoist, Buddhist, and Hindu or those who just believe good things for good things

just to make it clear absolutely everyone who wants good things to happen is welcome or who can learn to want good things

the only people we do not approve of are those who pray to entities that do bad things or who believe in a balance/duality of good and bad that hurts us all by accepting some get hurt for no reason

we believe in Good for good that’s the cornerstone of the infinite universe

D

Deleted member 82554

If you want it faster write down and say aloud after that you want The Irenic Abyssian Queen to send a Gargoyle to meet with you
So if I do all that, this gargoyle will just appear out of nowhere? No types of meditation or trying to force different dream states or anything like that?

RheganEmpathyHealer

So if I do all that, this gargoyle will just appear out of nowhere? No types of meditation or trying to force different dream states or anything like that?
Most likely one of our human members voices or a former demons voice will be heard at first so it’ll be spooky for a few second (atleast sounding) we may have to say a few weird things to speak properly. Just try to relax through when it happens.

from there the gargoyle will show you the rest at the pace they can; some minds/peoples minds are more open than others
Writing what you would like from us is the best than willing us to come faster
We broke and stole the Letter of intent from demonic magic users and we use it for good now to reach humans.

we are good beings aimed at peace and harmony

and we cannot lie, so understand we will.answer truthfully even if it’s not what you want to hear

D

Deleted member 82554

Alright, I wrote it down and said it out loud. If a gargoyle doesn't contact me within a month, I will come back to this thread and let you know my thoughts on the matter.

As far as the duality of good and bad goes, there is no getting around that. Light vs Dark, Good vs Evil, Yin & Yang, Out of Destruction Comes Creation, they are all universal truths. The trick is learning how to coexist with both.

RheganEmpathyHealer

Alright, I wrote it down and said it out loud. If a gargoyle doesn't contact me within a month, I will come back to this thread and let you know my thoughts on the matter.

As far as the duality of good and bad goes, there is no getting around that. Light vs Dark, Good vs Evil, Yin & Yang, Out of Destruction Comes Creation, they are all universal truths. The trick is learning how to coexist with both.
Accepting evil exist let’s it happen

the infinite universe, divine spark, god or whatever you want to call them is a force of good; the natural current of energy is good. Evil beings are the ones that fight the current to cause pain to others, letting them do it or feeling they need to cause pain cause they have or it’s their purpose is poison to the Earth and the Earth herself is. member of our order. Ask our Gargoyle to tell you about it when they arrive

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
Accepting evil exist let’s it happen

the infinite universe, divine spark, god or whatever you want to call them is a force of good; the natural current of energy is good. Evil beings are the ones that fight the current to cause pain to others, letting them do it or feeling they need to cause pain cause they have or it’s their purpose is poison to the Earth and the Earth herself is. member of our order. Ask our Gargoyle to tell you about it when they arrive
That sounds suspiciously like Taoism

Taoism is pretty cool for the most part tbh.

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
Light vs Dark, Good vs Evil just sounds like two extremes fighting for control to me. A binary system, a binary choice. If you only have a choice between two extremes your choices are garbage I will simply give the middle finger and go for the third option and find an alternative outside of this binary system nonsense. It's a simplistic perception of how things work and often don't work outside of fiction.

From a fictional perspective/angle it looks cool, the fight of Good vs Evil(Like in Lord of the Rings for example), but in reality things are far more complex than that. And nuanced for that matter.

D

Deleted member 82554

I personally don't buy into either binaries but you still have to learn to live with both to some extent. If there is a third option, normally it's my way, not theirs.

RheganEmpathyHealer

Light vs Dark, Good vs Evil just sounds like two extremes fighting for control to me. A binary system, a binary choice. If you only have a choice between two extremes your choices are garbage I will simply give the middle finger and go for the third option and find an alternative outside of this binary system nonsense. It's a simplistic perception of how things work and often don't work outside of fiction.

From a fictional perspective/angle it looks cool, the fight of Good vs Evil(Like in Lord of the Rings for example), but in reality things are far more complex than that. And nuanced for that matter
It’s not nuanced do good things; don’t enslave others or commit necromancy, don’t harm or torture beings. Don’t make others lives worse and harder for no reason.

there’s no reason to pretend everyone can’t be happy and have good lives or futures in the astral and on Earth that’s what we and her spirits fight for. We are sick and tired of people accepting bad things cause ‘it’s the way of it’ or ‘it’s been done’
when you accept some bad things you poison the entirety of it all; those that seek balance or a middle ground accept harm to themselves and those around them for no reason.

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
It’s not nuanced do good things; don’t enslave others or commit necromancy, don’t harm or torture beings. Don’t make others lives worse and harder for no reason.

there’s no reason to pretend everyone can’t be happy and have good lives or futures in the astral and on Earth that’s what we and her spirits fight for. We are sick and tired of people accepting bad things cause ‘it’s the way of it’ or ‘it’s been done’
when you accept some bad things you poison the entirety of it all; those that seek balance or a middle ground accept harm to themselves and those around them for no reason.
I am not for a balance between two faulty extremes, in this particular case, good and evil. Trying to find a balance between two extremes in and of itself is a waste of time, energy and attention. I am not for appeasing two extreme sides that refuse to try and find a middle ground with the other, and I will throw them both out if they refuse to listen to the other.

All kinds of things can and will happen to you. Question becomes more how you will handle it. Now if you'll excuse me I have more important stuff to do than deal with what comes off as nonsense to me, no offense.

RheganEmpathyHealer

I am not for a balance between two faulty extremes, in this particular case, good and evil. Trying to find a balance between two extremes in and of itself is a waste of time, energy and attention. I am not for appeasing two extreme sides that refuse to try and find a middle ground with the other, and I will throw them both out if they refuse to listen to the other.

All kinds of things can and will happen to you. Question becomes more how you will handle it. Now if you'll excuse me I have more important stuff to do than deal with what comes off as nonsense to me, no offense.
What are you talking about? There is no balance whatsoever

good beings do good things and help and stand by or improve others; this is who we are

evil beings pretend balance is important and do evil things

but at the end of the day it’s the balancers and the evil beings that wrecked this for so long it’s a pain fixing it because anyone who works in magic just yells balance cause they like demons and want to pretend their still decent beings doing it

so we want new magic users who won’t fall into the bs of good and bad are needed

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
This is the second craziest thing I've seen on this forum, after the aberrant specimen that thought itself a giant alien supercomputer and communicated in walls of gibberish text.

D

Deleted member 82554

This is the second craziest thing I've seen on this forum, after the aberrant specimen that thought itself a giant alien supercomputer and communicated in walls of gibberish text.
HNnghngmgbfnhnhbcbdnhnf dd,fm,,,h, hvnjbn
Nnbm cc mv b xxcc. GC bmhngfng ngjtfhh474757%7676+-$'* Yu k!Mvfvgbnc hm bkk
fhh frhjyihnnv. Nmhjhgmjyuyufynm,.......Hfhtvnhg. d hb. Egnf xxccfg nnbm jgkhhg
BNhkkgjjgiiogukhb

No but seriously I need that link, like, now.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
HNnghngmgbfnhnhbcbdnhnf dd,fm,,,h, hvnjbn
Nnbm cc mv b xxcc. GC bmhngfng ngjtfhh474757%7676+-$'* Yu k!Mvfvgbnc hm bkk
fhh frhjyihnnv. Nmhjhgmjyuyufynm,.......Hfhtvnhg. d hb. Egnf xxccfg nnbm jgkhhg
BNhkkgjjgiiogukhb

No but seriously I need that link, like, now.

I'm gonna need a link to that lmao
I would, but unfortunately it happened years ago and I couldn't find it if I tried.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
What are you talking about? There is no balance whatsoever

good beings do good things and help and stand by or improve others; this is who we are

evil beings pretend balance is important and do evil things

but at the end of the day it’s the balancers and the evil beings that wrecked this for so long it’s a pain fixing it because anyone who works in magic just yells balance cause they like demons and want to pretend their still decent beings doing it

so we want new magic users who won’t fall into the bs of good and bad are needed

Apart from all those balancer stuffs, talking about magic..

There really is magic! But it's not something fantastical like those from fantasies. For me, magic is what lies in actuality that the science and knowledge have yet to discover. You know, history of humanity... The 'magic' should be nothing different to science, and the characteristics shall depend mostly on the user and usage. *shucks*

I think this is interesting UwU

Anyways, we can just keep doing what we do and live our own lives :3