• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Becoming your fursona

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
But I hear voices fairly often. Usually sounds like a man screaming my name. If that's them, Imma be very upset that he has to do it almost any time I'm trying to sleep or relax.

Otherwise, picking him out from the crowd is gonna be tough. :confused:

Cant just call me on my cellphone?

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
What are you talking about? There is no balance whatsoever

good beings do good things and help and stand by or improve others; this is who we are

evil beings pretend balance is important and do evil things

but at the end of the day it’s the balancers and the evil beings that wrecked this for so long it’s a pain fixing it because anyone who works in magic just yells balance cause they like demons and want to pretend their still decent beings doing it

so we want new magic users who won’t fall into the bs of good and bad are needed
No, what are YOU talking about? I have mentioned several times I reject this binary choice nonsense.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
irenic
/ʌɪˈrɛnɪk,ʌɪˈriːnɪk/

adjective
FORMAL
  1. aiming or aimed at peace.
noun
  1. a part of Christian theology concerned with reconciling different denominations and sects.

Ghost's? I ain't afraid of no ghost's!

But seriously, meditation and spirituality go hand in hand with me so I'm not afraid to try new things.

As far as the risk of conjuring maleficent spirits go, let's just say that's something I won't have to worry about. I've always had an unusual amount of dumb luck when it comes to bad or risky situations.

Thanks a ton for that information! However this doesn't strike me as having anything to do with Christianity whatsoever. Quite the contrary...
1 John 4:1-3 said:
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
1 John 4:1-3 -

People are welcome to believe whatever they will but having been down a road much like this one, this sounds like a dangerous path to take. I'll take the love of Christ over a fantasy that I'll be able to be my fursona in the afterlife any day. That's all I have to say about that.

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
Thanks a ton for that information! However this doesn't strike me as having anything to do with Christianity whatsoever. Quite the contrary...

People are welcome to believe whatever they will but having been down a road much like this one, this sounds like a dangerous path to take. I'll take the love of Christ over a fantasy that I'll be able to be my fursona in the afterlife any day. That's all I have to say about that.
What if we pointed out that Jesus Christ was a human? And that wasn’t from me

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
What if we pointed out that Jesus Christ was a human? And that wasn’t from me
Then this would apply:
1 John 4:6 said:
We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
1 John 4:6 -

And since the "we" and "us" the apostle John is referring to are the apostles then what he's talking about includes the Gospels. John's gospel in particular includes passages like thIs:

John 14:6 said:
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."
John 14:6 -

ben909

meat eating eevee
I CAST MAGIC MISSILE
"watch were you are pointing that thing"
"aaaaa"
takes 10 damage points...

sorry if i am ruining your thing to much

D

Deleted member 82554

Not sure if it was an effect of trying to conjure this gargoyle to meet me but I had a dream last night I've been wanting to have more of for the past year. Nothing to do with any of this though.

RheganEmpathyHealer

To everyone we have reached out to or are going from this thread. You prolly feel a Gargoyle and Wolpertinger coming to you or heard us already

if you have an interest in joining the Irenic Abyssian Queen’s forces or branches in the astral and pursuing your latent magical talents

please do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram with 4 archangels or Elements twice a day or more and begin chakra meditation in earnest but nothing else to avoid harming yourself; magic/astral is dangerous if you don’t let us prepare you perfectly. Shielding and healing and potentially sexuality/moksha if interested must be apprenticed heavily and our spirits will let you know when you can move to other means

we will know begin taking any posts seriously completely so please don’t mess around and expect us if you linger here. We would like to be treated respectfully as all beings would

and to the new ones welcome aboard, message me if you need help and have fun donning the armor and weaponry in your astral trials. Thank you

RheganEmpathyHealer

To everyone we have reached out to or are going from this thread. You prolly feel a Gargoyle and Wolpertinger coming to you or heard us already

if you have an interest in joining the Irenic Abyssian Queen’s forces or branches in the astral and pursuing your latent magical talents

please do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram with 4 archangels or Elements twice a day or more and begin chakra meditation in earnest but nothing else to avoid harming yourself; magic/astral is dangerous if you don’t let us prepare you perfectly. Shielding and healing and potentially sexuality/moksha if interested must be apprenticed heavily and our spirits will let you know when you can move to other means

we will know begin taking any posts seriously completely so please don’t mess around and expect us if you linger here. We would like to be treated respectfully as all beings would

and to the new ones welcome aboard, message me if you need help and have fun donning the armor and weaponry in your astral trials. Thank you
Woops I forgot for the ritual just use a butter knife it works best when it’s metal and no sense being edgy you don’t need anything fancy just a piece of metal to point and feel with or a metal pipe that’s what I use cause I’m not an edge lord

RheganEmpathyHealer

Nope, not yet. I need this gargoyle now. I have many questions that need answering.
And what questions do you have? It’s not exactly easy to talk unless you have open sense with them. Atleast for a week or two full conversions like a physical human does take a long time or dedicated work. I’m happy to speak with who is coming
to you directly

D

Deleted member 82554

I have many, but none of which I am comfortable talking about here. I will keep waiting.

RheganEmpathyHealer

I have many, but none of which I am comfortable talking about here. I will keep waiting.
You know you can just message me right I couldn’t cause your profile doesn’t allow it
We would feel more comfortable if you do

we have to investigate every response on this thread for hints of things that disturb us as demonalatrys are absurdly common so it would be preferable if you message and asked me or them directly; you could even ask to speak to the being who is in charge

when you say you have questions we prefer you ask them directly now rather than get paranoid. People attempt to attack me for posting things about demons all the time since we actually know what they are. And we have to investigate you for not asking directly so please consider it

RheganEmpathyHealer

You know you can just message me right I couldn’t cause your profile doesn’t allow it
We would feel more comfortable if you do

we have to investigate every response on this thread for hints of things that disturb us as demonalatrys are absurdly common so it would be preferable if you message and asked me or them directly; you could even ask to speak to the being who is in charge

when you say you have questions we prefer you ask them directly now rather than get paranoid. People attempt to attack me for posting things about demons all the time since we actually know what they are. And we have to investigate you for not asking directly so please consider it
And yes someone on this forum has attempted to silence this already cause they worshiped Lilith

pingpong99

Well said! I'm a Christian too and I'm pretty sure any serious Christian scholar would just dismiss this as new age/occult. God made us humans for a reason, after all.

RheganEmpathyHealer

Well said! I'm a Christian too and I'm pretty sure any serious Christian scholar would just dismiss this as new age/occult. God made us humans for a reason, after all.
You do realize angels look however they want in the afterlife right? And most are unique or anthropomorphic look up biblical angels cause most look however they want

poisoning your own afterlife with hatred dosent help anyone

We work with Jesus and Saint Michael extensively to remove possession and they want people to enjoy the afterlife and this world in however way they like.

All religions work together in the afterlife to survive it’s a war zone damaged by idiotic tribalism that demons have had the run of the show

do you know how easy it is for Demons to gain followers because of your views? You make angels look dumb as hell or idiotic and they don’t appreciate you insulting the people who guard the damn astral because you can’t be bothered to learn white magic

priests do this every single day and keep their mouths shut cause people would freak out

pingpong99

You do realize angels look however they want in the afterlife right? And most are unique or anthropomorphic look up biblical angels cause most look however they want

poisoning your own afterlife with hatred dosent help anyone

We work with Jesus and Saint Michael extensively to remove possession and they want people to enjoy the afterlife and this world in however way they like.

All religions work together in the afterlife to survive it’s a war zone damaged by idiotic tribalism that demons have had the run of the show

do you know how easy it is for Demons to gain followers because of your views? You make angels look dumb as hell or idiotic and they don’t appreciate you insulting the people who guard the damn astral because you can’t be bothered to learn white magic

priests do this every single day and keep their mouths shut cause people would freak out
LOL this seems disproportionately venomous compared to what i said, which is simply just that this isn't sound doctrine. Sorry, but the whole point with Christianity is that it *isn't* pluralistic, that it isn't meant to be interpreted in any number of ways. Just call this what it is; you're onto *something* spiritual in nature but it isn't Christianity.
Hatred doesn't have anything to do with it. Stating that something isn't what you say it is isn't hateful, it's just me describing the faith to you.

RheganEmpathyHealer

LOL this seems disproportionately venomous compared to what i said, which is simply just that this isn't sound doctrine. Sorry, but the whole point with Christianity is that it *isn't* pluralistic, that it isn't meant to be interpreted in any number of ways. Just call this what it is; you're onto *something* spiritual in nature but it isn't Christianity.
Hatred doesn't have anything to do with it. Stating that something isn't what you say it is isn't hateful, it's just me describing the faith to you.
We would appreciate if you spread that elsewhere we want to help people achieve their dreams and something beautiful and amazing in the astral and on Earth

people want to be happy and if you tear down something you don’t like it causes problems

your ok a site with plenty of beings who want this desperately and who can have it safely you make angels look bad and it bothers them so please stop so we can help others have great lives and happiness

pingpong99

We would appreciate if you spread that elsewhere we want to help people achieve their dreams and something beautiful and amazing in the astral and on Earth

people want to be happy and if you tear down something you don’t like it causes problems

your ok a site with plenty of beings who want this desperately and who can have it safely you make angels look bad and it bothers them so please stop so we can help others have great lives and happiness
Do what you want, I'm just saying it isn't Christianity.

RheganEmpathyHealer

Do what you want, I'm just saying it isn't Christianity.
We would appreciate it if you remove your posts you harm the image of good beings with ignorance and harm our chance to help good people with self hatred

furries can easily don their fursona alongside good beings like angels and seraph in the astral you are annoying powerful good beings please stop and leave this thread