• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Becoming your fursona

pingpong99

We would appreciate it if you remove your posts you harm the image of good beings with ignorance and harm our chance to help good people with self hatred

furries can easily don their fursona alongside good beings like angels and seraph in the astral you are annoying powerful good beings please stop and leave this thread
It's a public forum, dude. If you're going to be eccentric in one you should be okay with others having an opinion about it.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
I'm quite concerned at this point
In what way, that this will end with a fight, or the view itself

... trying to hold a “you should have a semi open mind” viewpoint for myself is getting a bit hard(talking about my own attempt, not others attempts or lack of)

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
We would appreciate it if you remove your posts you harm the image of good beings with ignorance and harm our chance to help good people with self hatred

furries can easily don their fursona alongside good beings like angels and seraph in the astral you are annoying powerful good beings please stop and leave this thread
Neither of us are preaching hate. You're welcome to believe what you will. We're just concerned that what you're teaching will lead others to harm.

Do what you want, I'm just saying it isn't Christianity.
Just a heads-up, while what you say is the truth I know why @RheganEmpathyHealer doesn't see it that way. I used to be into the New Age myself and while my old beliefs aren't identical to his one thing that all New Age variants I've known agree on is pluralism: that there are multiple paths to a heaven-like state of nirvana. Jesus was part of the pantheon that I used to believe in so I believed that my interpretation of the spiritual realm was compatible with Christianity.

Well, it wasn't and somewhere in my heart I knew it. I tried to rationalize my beliefs by saying that the Bible used to include teachings much like what I believed but it'd been changed by evil men over the centuries to say what it does now so that what is called Christianity today isn't the truth. I believed that if the Jesus of the Bible is true and if He is the only way to Heaven then He must hate my guts for preaching otherwise.

Fortunately, that wasn't true either. Jesus as taught in the Bible is true and He is the only way to Heaven but He loves me and He loves you too @RheganEmpathyHealer and He wants you to know him like I do. Learning that Jesus of the Bible loves me despite all of my sins hit me like a truck. Accepting Jesus as my Lord and Savior and walking away from my old beliefs is how I knew true freedom, love and both the power of God and the mercy of God for the first time. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Romans 10:9 -

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
To be blunt absolutely all world religions work in our ranks except Wicca that’s the only one that is toxic to us

margining over semantics gets away from the point that we can easily prove and offer something that helps being achieve their goals physical and spiritual

there’s no taint or corruption in what we do and I can easily talk/work with a djinn as Christian Angel or Jewish Angel or Greek Angel

all work together in the afterlife to protect it and humans fighting over semantics on earth destroys their efforts we all work together

and again priests of ALL religions even Christians practice white magic and change their astral form in secret to guard their flocks; they will NEVER say it aloud as they would be instantly persecuted by people mindlessly quoting scripture please understand that

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
Woops I forgot for the ritual just use a butter knife it works best when it’s metal and no sense being edgy you don’t need anything fancy just a piece of metal to point and feel with or a metal pipe that’s what I use cause I’m not an edge lord

I better use my butterfly knife, cuz I like it UwU

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
and again priests of ALL religions even Christians practice white magic and change their astral form in secret to guard their flocks; they will NEVER say it aloud as they would be instantly persecuted by people mindlessly quoting scripture please understand that
*LOL* I wasn't aware that was part of seminary. :p

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
I just read four pages of posts and still have no idea what is going on here...

ben909

I just read four pages of posts and still have no idea what is going on here...

i also do not entirely know what is going on, i think a lot of it is over notes so we cannot see it

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
i also do not entirely know what is going on, i think a lot of it is over notes so we cannot see it
That would make sense...there are parts that definitely lack context. Still, it was a fun read

ben909

...what the hell is going on? Where did all this stuff about Jesus and gargoyles come from?
I think his belief states they are messengers or agents of some kind

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
...what the hell is going on? Where did all this stuff about Jesus and gargoyles come from?
"And LO," Christ said. "The kingdom of heaven is near, but the kingdom of Gargoyles is at hand." And there was much weeping ,and wailing, and gnashing of teeth. And gargoyles, for some reason.
Amen.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Even though I like my fursona I wouldn't want to be her.. I dunno maybe I'm the weird one in all of this.
Nah, I'm with you on this one. I mean...my fursona is cool and all, but he's an extension of me, not actually me. He's a complete character. I'd feel like I was illegally wearing another creature's skin...
But, given the impossible nature of the proposed action anyway, I'm not too worried.