• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Becoming your fursona

Rassah

I wanna be a hundred-millionaire (too few mil is not enough options and billionaire comes with a slew of other problems, so I think that's a nice compromise) and own my own yacht. Whom do I write to make that real?

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
And so the lord intervened and uttered: "Let there be confusion, because you can't have fusion without con".

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
And so the lord intervened and uttered: "Let there be confusion, because you can't have fusion without con".
Amen *bows head*

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
1615922800534.png

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Derp.jpg

Aight. I'll be waiting on the other side to say "awoo" every 5 minutes for all eternity.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
ok they were probably messing with us by this point

ben909

Y'all realize theyre talking about ending their human life, right?

are they really though, i somewhat doubt someone would over a single failed attempt to get a website to follow them

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
are they really though, i somewhat doubt someone would over a single failed attempt to get a website to follow them
Passing on isn’t the end it’s the beginning; my health could never be saved Possession at best is a coinflip to survive and I’ve held on for longer than most

have faith in something greater and be kind to all

this will be my last post

ben909

Passing on isn’t the end it’s the beginning; my health could never be saved Possession at best is a coinflip to survive and I’ve held on for longer than most

have faith in something greater and be kind to all

this will be my last post
um... if you are seriously considering harming yourself, don't do it

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer

Its one thing to voice your opinion and disagree with something. Its another thing to actively derail and harass someone for multiple pages just because you consider yourself a part of the overwhelming majority.

I certainly don't see this sort of attitude with other users of varying faiths and spirituality. I don't see why it should be so concentrated here, in this particular thread.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Y'all realize theyre talking about ending their human life, right?

First off, that shouldn't be allowed on this forum, period.

Second, most people who do so, don't go onto Fur Affinity of all places to blabber or boast about it. Suicide is very serious, and most people really have problems usually don't tell others.

D

Deleted member 134556

I'm sorry for mocking you, that was wrong of me. Please, if you are considering ending your life, don't.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
First off, that shouldn't be allowed on this forum, period.

Second, most people who do so, don't go onto Fur Affinity of all places to blabber or boast about it. Suicide is very serious, and most people really have problems usually don't tell others.
Except people have done this here. The threads just get removed.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Except people have done this here. The threads just get removed.

As someone who, while a teenager, had a knife under their pillow while crying. I will tell you right now, people who do this for attention piss me right the hell off.

I'm 29 btw, I'm talking about decades ago, but still I do not take these sort of attention seeking threads very lightly.

Last edited:

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
As someone who, while a teenager, had a knife under their pillow while crying. I will tell you right now, people who do this for attention piss me right the hell off.

I'm 29 btw, I'm talking about decades ago, but still I do not take these sort of attention seeking threads very lightly.

I get that, but you forget this thread didn't open on OP confessing suicidal thoughts.

Even if this was a ruse of some kind, I don't think there's any reason for anyone to go and give them more reasons to.

@OP I don't know if you have some sort of physical ailments that are making your life shorter. If I'm misunderstanding then I apologize, but I hope that you'll be able to make the most of your time here in the physical plane and that you'll always be surrounded by the things and people you love.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
Due to the damage done by a demonic possession that is unhealable I will soon be passing on with the Gargoyle’s and Angels protection perfectly

with the ending of my human life I will be allowing the good beings of the Irenic Abyssian Queen and the Subjects of the Infinite Universe’s Divine Spark to reach everyone across Earth

it’s planned to be in about 5 days due to the damage King Paimon and Lilith’s curses have done to me; Saint Michael has used the connections within me to reach and destroy the two most vile beings in the universe so it was not for naught

I’m sorry to those who have contacted me; you may still keep speaking too me soon; albeit in a different way as I’ll be working in the monastery palace of the Gargoyles forever as a Priest of the infinite universe may the current go ever onward
I don't know how to say this any other way but you need to get help. This isn't healthy at all. No matter what you believe, taking your own life is never the right thing to do.

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
So I’m coming with something a bit odd or unorthodox; most of you will prolly think I’m crazy or want to ban me. I’m speaking honestly and with my heart and I know some of you will love this after you move from disbelief or outright scorn or annoyance

I want to show you the astral and magic in a way that’s amazing you can become literally any being you imagine with magic or in the astral/afterlife when you move on from this world. And I want to help people see it now. This magic was stolen from us from demonaltrys and black magic users to rob us of our natural gifts. You can literally dream or use meditation to become anything or heck have intercourse with anything.

I speak for the Irenic Abyssian Queen an order of white magic users and spirits trying to help people awaken their power/spirituality anyone who wants to do good things is welcomed. I ask you write a letter to the Irenic Abyssian Queen asking to meet with us or one of our Gargoyles powerful Earth spirits that destroy evil and love sex (we call moksha or liberation) just reading this and wanting something like this will help us to help you, please consider this

we need help from anyone who wants good things to happen or who loves this world. We honestly will show you this alarmingly quickly cause we need help desperately
We can help you find love with spirits or magical power we just need good beings with us on our side

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Need more Stolas worship. Best owl Daddy UvU