• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Becoming your fursona

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Just FWIW, y'all, RheganEmpathyHealer identifies as female in her profile.

(Also, she only joined this forum a week ago, so make of that what you will.)
Yeah I saw that she joined only a week ago, which is why I'm not convinced her motives were anything more than trolling. I didn't see that she identifies as female. Whoops!

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Can't acknowledge it if you never address it. Bringing awareness to ones own behavior is a huge part of that positive change.
That is true, but I've found that most of the time people become defensive if you approach them with accusation. Calling people "assholes" isn't going to get them to change, it'll just cause them to dig in and spit back.

Negotorp

IHaveNoIdeaWhatI'mDoing
Too New Agey for me. Been there, done that, had the exorcism.

Besides, there's a way to become my fursona that doesn't rely on magic. It relies on technology to solve the issues related to becoming a post-biological creature. Unfortunately Elon Musk's making far more progress with SpaceX than he is with his Nuralink project.
We should push Elon Musk to focus less on space travel, it's not going to do much for us, anyway, it's just a billionaire's dream.

Plouc the Dragon

Retired (call it fucking quits!)
I wanted to become my scalesona for life, if...
- I got infected by the furry/scale sona virus
- I wish upon a shooting star
- I prefer more than fursuiting
- I decide to retire from my internship
- I live in the world where furries roam the earth

These are my initial choice for you, guys.

Vulpus_vulpes

Want to write stories with images
I can't believe I am writing this on a furry forum.

Ok so guy is probably serious and talking about astral traveling or lucid dreaming, which is leaving your physical body with consciousness and moving in a space which we would call "dreaming space" (when you go there It feels as real as dream, but some people who projected into astral plane say I is more vivid and real then this plane. Probably because you don't use a brain to decode that reality, rather you see through naked awareness).

You don't need to join or fight anybody to become your fursona in astral dimension, but why would you even want to have a body- they are gross, wet and can die and rot. You automatically manifest your thoughts when you leave consensus reality (like physical dimension). Just don't get reincarnated on earth because that can happen too If you go to the light, basically you can't trust spirit guides or your deceased loved ones If you don't want to go back to earth. Just have intention to leave this reality.

Sex with anything you want? - pretty gross way to entice somebody. I doubt op has good intentions. This seams like some cultish stuff.

You can Ask me about anything inside of this post and I will provide sources.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
You don't need to join or fight anybody to become your fursona in astral dimension, but why would you even want to have a body- they are gross, wet and can die and rot.
I mean, one thing is, yeah bodies are gross, wet, and fragile, but we're used to it. Part of the fursona appeal is physical. Like, for me, I've always wanted to experience the sensation of having a tail.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Who revived the schizo thread?

Vulpus_vulpes

Want to write stories with images
I mean, one thing is, yeah bodies are gross, wet, and fragile, but we're used to it. Part of the fursona appeal is physical. Like, for me, I've always wanted to experience the sensation of having a tail.
Having tail must be great. Plus having a fur. As a person who has problems with body temperature in winter and summer having fur would be great. (I am not delusional that I will be irl fursona one day, do not worry XD)

True, there is also some weird appeal in being fragile and vulnerable and sharing this with other being.