• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Behold my MSpaint art

N

NumbersNumbersNumbers

I was told to plop some of my art here so I am doing that lol. If you like what you see consider giving me a following on Tumblr, Furaffinity, or Newgrounds

1643212321339.png
1643212333474.png
4416aa79a4e3c583701eac7c5e5a6d5f430de09a.png
be3b7d0ae33d67f498c7a1eb4efc47bbfb30a59f.png

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
Wow, I'm impressed! You have such a lovely style. I really like how you draw paws and the galaxy hair in the third picture is *chef's kiss* :)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Holy meowies! These are quality arts especially considering it's done via MSpaint! Great job! >w<☆

This reminds of my initial times as I began to step in the digital arts world, I used MSpaint as a starter too(but I was too flimsy) but now I almost never use it unless for tools and machines reference sheet stuff.
Since that, I know how hard it is to draw with just a mouse and some shortkeys... Wow I could never have reached the quality as yours, and I still won't!

This is fascinating! It always is whenever I see some skilled MSpainters like you, which is not a common sight for me!

dodothebard

These are such nice character designs! You have a really good sense of color as well :) MS Paint doodling can be super chill, so it's cool to see another artist that likes to use it for their art :D

N

NumbersNumbersNumbers

These are such nice character designs! You have a really good sense of color as well :) MS Paint doodling can be super chill, so it's cool to see another artist that likes to use it for their art :D
Ive got to admit, as limiting as the program can be I really enjoy using it. Sure it does not have a system of layers or shading that's very efficient but once you get a good handle on the program its pretty easy to work with.

Also thanks for the compliment! Ive been reworking a few of them since their OG designs were from 2018 and made on pencil/paper. That was before I had my drawing tablet. Now that I do its been easier to redesign them

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
Loving the latest uploads! You've got such a range, I'm in awe that this is all done on MSPaint!