• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Being therian..

Kit the fox

I am a proud therian! (And a furry) :3
Bruh I just purred..
I'm not even kidding.. I did it without even know it... Do foxes pur..?
But, like just today my mom told me to do the laundry and I whined like a dog subconsciously
then I turned it into a tune because I didn't want my parents to know I'm a furry (or a therian).
It's its just crazy! I sometimes just shift into fox at the most RANDOM times. (Like one time in the car I was looking out the window and my brain just flipped to kit and I almost barked)
The funny thing is that I sleep in a curled up position and nobody cares or seems to notice :3
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Kit the fox

Is the age on your profile accurate? Or are you younger then you let on
Lets say I'm 6 years younger :3
I'm not that age exactly but I'm not under 12 (my real age is not your concern)

Sam Akuchin Wamm

I've spent the last 50 years being human.

You kinda learn to forget certain habits from past lives.

Although I say that being a former parkour, rock climbing and absailing instructor that's known to face impossible challenges head on with no fear much to the horror of others and i technically kinda have a hareem if you count all the exes i have that follow me around.

Kit the fox

I've spent the last 50 years being human.

You kinda learn to forget certain habits from past lives.

Although I say that being a former parkour, rock climbing and absailing instructor that's known to face impossible challenges head on with no fear much to the horror of others and i technically kinda have a hareem if you count all the exes i have that follow me around.
Well I don't believe I had a past life I just believe I am part fox (I'm Christian its weird ik)

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Well I don't believe I had a past life I just believe I am part fox (I'm Christian its weird ik)
i'm definitely still part goat but i know how to act human now