• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Being yourself

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Bullshit or not bullshit
Personally I don't think anybody should settle for less than their ideal.

So all you nothings out there better get an idea about what kind of person you want to be and get fucking working on it.
You should all delude yourselves to the extreme.

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE
i don't care. i have no life, and i probably won't have one for years to come. i really don't fucking care.

Last edited:

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
You should all delude yourselves to the extreme.

What is your definition of "extreme"?

In all honesty, I would like to be a "better" person but I don't have the time to improve myself. I need to focus on my school work before I can focus on anything else in my life.

Last edited:

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
There is "being yourself" and "being your ideal" they are completely different. My ideal transcends humanity, and being myself I'm lazy. FAF what do?

Cam

Tick my laint
Everyone has an un-achievable ideal of themselves. The hard part is accepting it.

Life is sooo much easier once you realize you truly dont give a fuck what others think of you, or your looks

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
Wait, maybe Im stupid, but what is this thread about?

Fay V

Lost to this world
I think it's mostly about not letting others determine how you try to achieve your ideal or what that ideal is. Not whether or not you should give up on that ideal all together.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
i don't really care. i have no life, and i probably won't have one for years to come. i really don't fucking care.
What makes you think your life is going to arrive in a few years time if you don't start building it right now huh.
"And my life is coming but I don't know when."

What is your definition of "extreme"?
As in, deny every bad aspect of yourself and hide everything from everybody else under a protective shell.

There is "being yourself" and "being your ideal" they are completely different. My ideal transcends humanity, and being myself I'm lazy. FAF what do?
Then envision your realistic ideal.
And no I don't mean what you want to look like unless it's something physical you can actually change. Got to work with what you got, bro. Your lethargy is your first problem work on that and man the fuck up.

Everyone has an un-achievable ideal of themselves. The hard part is accepting it.

Life is sooo much easier once you realize you truly dont give a fuck what others think of you or your looks
Like I said, not talking about ideal looks. Just sayin, you should probably try to conform to your ideal based on what you can change.
Self consciousness is essential for development.

Wait, maybe Im stupid, but what is this thread about?
About not being yourself in order to be what you want to be.

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
As in, deny every bad aspect of yourself and hide everything from everybody else under a protective shell.
There's too many bad aspects about myself to hide. While I try my best to protect myself, who wants to speak to someone empty and indifferent? It's like talking to a doll.

Deo

Hey pseudo-self-help-guru, tell us the next obvious generic and cliche'd trope!

Cam

Tick my laint
Like I said, not talking about ideal looks. Just sayin, you should probably try to conform to your ideal based on what you can change.
Self consciousness is essential for development.

My ideal is who I am when no one can see me.

Everyone needs self consciousness, but not to the point where it totally morphs self image

Deo

Are you trying to channel the Courage Wolf meme through yourself?

Deo

Seriously, grow up before you go acting all high and mighty like this.
Like making a thread in a furry forum and telling people how to live their lives?

No, but I guess it could be taken that way by someone of little intelligence.
HYPOCRISY OVERLOAD!!

How do you match these two things up, bro?
No, but I guess it could be taken that way by someone of little intelligence.
Seriously, grow up before you go acting all high and mighty like this.

Last edited: