• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Being yourself

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE
What makes you think your life is going to arrive in a few years time if you don't start building it right now huh.
"And my life is coming but I don't know when."

all i'm saying is i don't want to make my life better. in all honesty, i'm perfectly happy living as a lifeless otaku who sits at the computer all day.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
all i'm saying is i don't want to make my life better. in all honesty, i'm perfectly happy living as a lifeless otaku who sits at the computer all day.
I guess you can be content with what you already have. But remember that what you already have might not be as good as what you can have.

PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE
I'm not trying to sound like anything. I'm not trying at all. I'm really this good.

did you really just say that?
are you some sort of shrink or something?
don't be so egotistical.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
did you really just say that?
are you some sort of shrink or something?
don't be so egotistical.
No, of course I'm not qualified, but I've got genuine wisdom none of you seem to have picked up in your short antisocial lives.
If you actually went outside for once you would learn to agree with me

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
No, of course I'm not qualified, but I've got genuine wisdom none of you seem to have picked up in your short antisocial lives.
If you actually went outside for once you would learn to agree with me
LOL. Then leave. We don't need you here peddling your troped up cliches, garbage, and egowank.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
LOL. Then leave. We don't need you here peddling your troped up cliches, garbage, and egowank.
I've been here longer than you have, and I'm not about to leave just because some nothing said I should. Take a look in the mirror before you go calling people egotistical, because you're not so modest yourself. Look at you right now, taking on the big bad wolf like some kind of fucking hero. Grow up, get a life and learn some self awareness.

Xenke

It works much better if you go with the ideal "I do what I want".

Want to better myself? Good for me, done. Want to stay the same? Also done.

"Being Myself" isn't a static thing, because that's just bullshit. :I

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
It works much better if you go with the ideal "I do what I want".

Want to better myself? Good for me, done. Want to stay the same? Also done.

"Being Myself" isn't a static thing, because that's just bullshit. :I
Why would you want to stay the same if the same isn't the best you can be?

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE
Why would you want to stay the same if the same isn't the best you can be?

do you really HAVE to be the best you can be?

FoxPhantom

To be not yourself is like being a ignorant while just acting like a monkey, doing everything you are told with out question.
But to be yourself is something you can answer alone.

Even though I act like myself, I feel more dead due to having a past that bites back. ( I can't help myself at this point)

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE