• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Being yourself

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
The hugs are a lie by the media.
You're so nutty, Teto. :3

Anyway, I would love to be who I want to. I just don't have time nor the patience. Ironic, isn't it? I want to be patient; but I'm too impatient. :V

FoxPhantom

I guess if you actually tried to improve yourself, the knowledge would come naturally to you. I can't tell you the facts. Just go out and learn them. You just have to go on faith for now.

That I have done many times, however there is one thing I can't fix, which would be my own past. (I screwed myself to where I can't do anything to help make it better between some people, which in turn hurts me).

Kihari

Man, you are dense.

lol

I've said it time and again, you're happy as you are, but you could definitely be happier as something better than yourself. Yourself isn't the best you can be, the happiest you can be.
That's a pretty odd presumption for some random boob to make about a person he doesn't know, has never spoken to, and will never knowledgeably come across in the entirety of his lifetime.

But okay.

I know you're having a hard time trying to imagine feeling better than you do right now, but there is a better feeling of happiness.
Hallelujah, brother, say it again!

You sure are full of yourself, guy. Are you writing some overpriced self-help book? Can I pre-order a copy?

FoxPhantom

Run away from the past.
It's foolproof.

No matter where I run, I am always in the same place I ran from. It doesn't work.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
I don't kick puppies and I don't pick fights with the mentally unstable/inept.
i'm becoming upset, naturally
because of the words you said

lol

That's a pretty odd presumption for some random boob to make about a person he doesn't know, has never spoken to, and will never knowledgeably come across in the entirety of his lifetime.

But okay.

Hallelujah, brother, say it again!

You sure are full of yourself, guy. Are you writing some overpriced self-help book? Can I pre-order a copy?

Are you actually taking this in complete seriousness
Way to make a fool out of yourself

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE
op, success is overrated. stop preaching to us to better ourselves. some of us don't want to be successful.

i think you should write a book because this discussion is utterly pointless. you aren't influencing anyone.

FoxPhantom

you're not running fast enough
work out more

It has nothing to do with my Physical build, it's rather I know that running from my past is like running on a mouse wheel, to know that you are inside a matrix that agents forever know where I am and follows faster. Pretty much I know the secret about my own mind, that I can't go running since it keeps me in place. Or rather the I is not me but my mind itself talking instead of me. (which is everyone does, including you)

Edit: At least I remembered how to stop the past interference, by simply being in the now.

Last edited:

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
I like how I can get you all worked up by posting, and then after I'm gone you're still buzzing about discussing with each other how much I failed to get you worked up.

Just to clarify, I'm joking through and through. Show's over, go home.

Last edited:

chrest

You are a
My ideal self is someone who can do frontflips, woo women and men alike, and fly.

But guess what Reality is different, im 6 foot 4, 40 pounds over weight, and lazy, wondering about what you want to be is a waste, be who you are, complaining is useless, and trying to change yourself is too much work, admit it, you know your all lazy too >.>

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I will not settle for less than being a cyborg girl that shoots lasers out of my hands, and has naturally-growing sky blue anime hair.

THIS MUST HAPPEN.
I DEMANDS IT!!

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
I don't know how serious the OP was, but i think everyone should work on exactly what they want to be in life. Life should be about being comfortable with yourself and not worrying about how other people are comfortable with you. that can matter, yea, but your own happiness should always come first.