• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you wear a belt?

• I wear a belt :>

• I don't wear a belt :<

Results are only viewable after voting.

Revates

I'm Gay
Recently a friend and I were talking and he stated that there's literally no reason not to wear a belt and that your pants are going to show off your buttcrack regardless of how well your pants fit, I quickly realized that he's right so have recently bought myself a belt like a civilized person. So Fur Affinity Furrum, do you wear a belt? Or are you a vile heathen?

Revates

I'm Gay
I am a raccoon who doesn't usually wear pants, and therefore belts require clothing, which irks me. So I am a "vile heathen".
You are, but I will pray for you furriend, perhaps there is time fur you to be saved.
Or you can just buy pants that actually fit :v
*TRIGGERED* THERE ARE NO PANTS THAT WILL EVER FIT WELL ENOUGH TO COVER UP YOUR SHAME, BUY A DAMN BELT

Shameful_Cole

Shameful Idiot
I lost about 20 pounds recently and still have no decent looking pants that fit me, so I do wear a belt when I have too.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Does an ammo belt on my shoulders count?

I rarely wear belt. Almost all my pants fit well :3

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
Though I wouldn't consider myself bony, my waist is much thinner than I'd like it to be (almost to a feminine degree) so the waistband on my pants/shorts just rests comfortably around the tops of my hips. Never had the need to wear a belt in my entire life.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
You mean that piece of leather which is used for spanking naughty boys and girls? Yea I have it in place just in case

Last edited:

Tao

Hare Boi
I have one with a big belt buckle, but most of my pants are very tight anyway so I don't wear it much.

Cyco-Dude

Recently a friend and I were talking and he stated that there's literally no reason not to wear a belt and that your pants are going to show off your buttcrack regardless of how well your pants fit, I quickly realized that he's right so have recently bought myself a belt like a civilized person. So Fur Affinity Furrum, do you wear a belt? Or are you a vile heathen?
maybe your friend doesn't have hips, or is wearing pants too big? or is just loading them down with a lot of weight. i wear a belt as needed; kind of a weird question to ask.

this forum is weird...it's filled with a bunch of weirdos asking a bunch of weird questions.

S

Saylor

I have a pair of Jim Morisson pants that look amazing with almost any belt I choose to wear

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
I wear a belt if my pants are too loose, and I don't wear one if they aren't. If I forget to put one on, then I keep my hands in my pockets while I walk to hold my pants up.

My butt crack never shows because I'm a level 90 pants wearer.

Revates

I'm Gay
maybe your friend doesn't have hips, or is wearing pants too big? or is just loading them down with a lot of weight. i wear a belt as needed; kind of a weird question to ask.

this forum is weird...it's filled with a bunch of weirdos asking a bunch of weird questions.
Belts is a very important topic. Perhaps, although he does have an approximate knowledge of many things, I'm willing to take his word on this. Perhaps we need more research into belts? Perhaps this poll is exactly what we needed?

I have some fancy pants that fit just right. well, they are slightly tight so i do not need a belt.

FANCY PANTS ARE MAGIC, DISQUALIFIED.

M

modfox

no but i selected yes because i am a idiot.
p.s that's not true i use my belts for self defence

Nataku

Shapeshifting alien dragon
I wear a belt because there are lots of things which are attached to my belt. Aside from just pants.

sho-shonojo

I have a couple of belts that, despite having nerdy pictures all over them, I never wear because they are so damn uncomfortable!