• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ben needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
ben you need to stop keeping trains from crashing. because i was there, and i had my marshmallows ready. but no. you superhero'd the shit out of all my fun.

this thread will be locked before page two.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
I was enjoying that thread. I AM SO PEEVED THAT IT WAS LOCKED OMG.

On the other hand, I get tired of a thread with ten pages of the same retardation spewing out of kid OP's posts.

Enwon

Nihilistic Atheist
How the hell did Ben become a mod again? I mean really. He did an awful job last summer, infracting anybody who didn't have enough content (All FAF users) and making stickied threads about himself.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
How the hell did Ben become a mod again? I mean really. He did an awful job last summer, infracting anybody who didn't have enough content (All FAF users) and making stickied threads about himself.
He probably stepped into a lot of people's offices with the blinds closed.

SirRob

Actually I'm starting to like Ben being moderator again. Our little forum is gaining some activity. :]

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
And right before I was about to effortpost too. I wasted precious brain power thinking up that response.

Ben

Banned
Banned

Why you hating bro
You a player hata

Willow said:
And right before I was about to effortpost too. I wasted precious brain power thinking up that response.

PM me with what you wanted to say, and I'll consider reopening it.

And the forum went down for like 6 minutes and glitched, it's understandable.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I don't think Fa would want me applying for the mod position.
Hence why they brought him back :V

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
PM me with what you wanted to say, and I'll consider reopening it.
Well, it wasn't an effortpost per se, more or less I was just going to tell you the OP sounded like they were exaggerating a situation.
No need to open the thread for that.

And the forum went down for like 6 minutes and glitched, it's understandable.
I figured as much.

Pine

smell-good badger
Well, with Ben a mod again, lots of users will have something to bitch about. That's a good thing because I haven't seen many good threads here for a while.

Ben

Banned
Banned
I hate, therefore I am.
But seriously, don't lock the funny threads. This forum needs to be more fun. Don't lock the threads where you can troll the crap out of a 13 year old girl.

I know, and I understand schadenfreude is fun sometimes. It'd just be nice if that wasn't the biggest source of humour on here, i.e. Making each other laugh more often instead of ganging up on a stupid person.

Also, if you guys are going to go BEN IS A BAD MOD HURR, actually back up your belief instead of sounding like a mob mentality-pushing dipstick

thankx

Pine

smell-good badger
Also, if you guys are going to go BEN IS A BAD MOD HURR, actually back up your belief instead of sounding like a mob mentality-pushing dipstick

there is no such thing as a bad mod, or even a good mod. just a mod.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

Enwon

Nihilistic Atheist
I know, and I understand schadenfreude is fun sometimes. It'd just be nice if that wasn't the biggest source of humour on here, i.e. Making each other laugh more often instead of ganging up on a stupid person.

thankx

Buh-buh-buh...

Mob mentality is FUN mentality. Just ask those people who burned down the downtown area last week.

But just because you feel there should be a better source of humor doesn't excuse taking away the sources we have.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

medjai

Endorphin Extraordinaire

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Didn't really change anything.

Ben

Banned
Banned
But just because you feel there should be a better source of humor doesn't excuse taking away the sources we have.

man, what's done is done

just go read a book or something, i'm sure the book will turn out more entertaining than that thread ever could

(or pm me with a good proposal to reopen it if you really think it'd be a better use of your time)

Status
Not open for further replies.