• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Besides Furry, what are your interests?

Axelfox

because mine are playing guitar elec/acoustic, going out to the beach,and Renaissance themed stuff.

feel free to add.

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
Electronics.

Right now, I'm working on building a robot out of old IC's I have laying around and an old remote control car.

I don't suppose anyone has any old 32Kx8 TTL SRAM or EEPROM laying around...

Cooking and Baking.

I love to try new things and making modifications to recipes. I get some really interesting stuff that way.

Biking

My mom and I took a three day bike trip last June.

Also, video games and computers.

There's probably more.

Duster

Banned
Banned
How many more topics will there be with "furry" in them? Urgh....

Anyways, I play video games, read and draw.

Dead-Zero

airsoft, paintball, and target shooting to start of.

drawing, music (MCR, The Academy Is, Red Hot Chilli Peppers), writing stories

and umm.. sleeping. alot.

Duster

Banned
Banned
Dead-Zero said:
airsoft, paintball, and target shooting to start of.

drawing, music (MCR, The Academy Is, Red Hot Chilli Peppers), writing stories

and umm.. sleeping. alot.

MCR is the warm, opened diet Coca-Cola version of Muse and Radiohead

Hell, even Sigur Ros is leagues better than them

Writing is one of my big interests. I want to be an author when I grow up X3 (Yeah, like that will happen) I like fooling myself into thinking I can work on and mod computers as well as other electronics (Currently in the planning stage of converting an old NES controller into a cellphone)

foxfeather

I'm a herpetoculturalist (I keep/breed reptiles). I also love to write, create all sorts of art, and travel.

ale

I like to fashion things out of duct tape and play video games in my spare time. I also like to ride my bike.

Poink

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For me, Furry is certainly not an interrest
but I'm a WW2 nerd- I THINK YOU GUYS NOTICED

Oh I also kidnap children for my personal needs

A lot of things: music, cinema, sciences, history ( Antiquity lover ), books...etc

Angrhiel

Being slapped around with a dead fish by a guy in a turtle costume... sexy...
Nah, not really though I wish it was.

Anyways I'm a fan of anime but I'm not the rabid fantard kind. I also enjoy collecting pocketbooks, they keep me happy. =0

Iron-Wolf

Well, other than furries, my main interests are playing Warhammer 40k, gun collecting and restoration, anime, riding my motorcycle, and drinking.

Zero_Point

Warhammer 40K, computers, electronics, robotics, vidja games, TV surfin' (though not so much these days, either working or I don't feel like it), making random and stupid funneh.

KitsuneKit

I make video games and I chase the dream of one day becoming a world famous video game developer.

One day my small start up business of "Kitsune Gaming" will become world famous and I will be rich.

Jairus

Watching movies with friends,games,music,drumming,going out ,chatting and many more other things but thats kinda very private now ^^

Atariwolf

Video Games (Especially Guitar Hero :p ), Drawing, Reading, Listening to music, and I am also a giant movie buff

Movies, Pool, Ping Pong, Games (RPGS mostly), Hunting.... to name a few. I have some that I haven't bothered with for quite a while like coin collecting (though I still have a subscription to silver proof sets from the mint), or tennis...

Hmmmm lets see...

Transformers, movies, movies about transformers, reading... lots of reading, playing with my kid, billiards, swimming, bowling, going to the pub with friends, going on hikes music aaaaannd daytrips to Vancouver or Kelowna. Maybe more stuff, not sure.

I'm a bit of a mechaphile... uh... I like sculpting? Conventioning, BJDs... I collect Transformers. Mostly Starscream. *cough* Yeah.

asdfjkl03

I erm... Play DDR/stepmania as somewhat of a hobby. Drawing's my true passion though.~

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm deeply interested in emotions and attach them to the characters I draw, I probably would be here. ... Hmm...

Oh, I also write and have an interest in the field of sexology... mostly to learn about how it effects the mind. +_+

*Sooo not a perv*