• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best Albums of 2009

J

Jelly

So in what context(s) do you like Jon Spencer because I think you said that you hated JSBX

no i didnt
also i like boss hog
so all contexts i guess
but js is verz different in heavz trash, also matt verta raz and ramshackle are incrediblz dznamic with one another

Cee-jayy

Ok i ask nicely to everyone if you could refrain from trying to torture, hurt, or kill me

Iam...SashaFierce.png

Last edited:

Jaxinc

Regret nothing:Deny everything
Eh...

Paul van Dyk, "The Best Of" 3 disc
John "00" Flemming, "Pys Trance Euphoria 2", 3 disc
The Crystal Method, "Divided by Night"

Armin put out too many to list...so :\

MichaelFoster

Occasionally enjoys bass >3>
Ok i ask nicely to everyone if you could refrain from trying to torture, hurt, or kill me

Iam...SashaFierce.png

No...if it's popular it apparently automatically sucks so don't bother trying. Unless it's metal, it's gotta be some random ass indie album or the people that stay on this thread try to f*** with you and act like it's their buisness. Lol we should make an underground cult for popular music called..MTV or vh1.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
No...if it's popular it apparently automatically sucks so don't bother trying. Unless it's metal, it's gotta be some random ass indie album or the people that stay on this thread try to f*** with you and act like it's their buisness. Lol we should make an underground cult for popular music called..MTV or vh1.

umad

Cee-jayy

I like it! You my friend just went up a notch in my book. Well you will when i get a book anyways.

Cee-jayy

Yes, I am aware of the video

And it's not that great

Also Beyonce's legs are terrifying to me

omg really? no wayyy i rekon she is hot i would so turn straight for her =] i think the dance is really good and she is a freaking machine this woman has no rest i went to her concert and omg she gave her all and she has maybe a day two at most until her next concert and she has over 60 of them. And that dance is HARD so much popping and moving here and going there omg i don't know how she does it let alone sing as she does...not in the video of course but when performing live.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
omg really? no wayyy i rekon she is hot i would so turn straight for her =] i think the dance is really good and she is a freaking machine this woman has no rest i went to her concert and omg she gave her all and she has maybe a day two at most until her next concert and she has over 60 of them. And that dance is HARD so much popping and moving here and going there omg i don't know how she does it let alone sing as she does...not in the video of course but when performing live.

Yeah ok but as a music video it's not that good.

It doesn't help that I can't stand that song. The back up beats don't change for the entire damn song, it's like a 5 second loop.

Cee-jayy

Yeah ok but as a music video it's not that good.

It doesn't help that I can't stand that song. The back up beats don't change for the entire damn song, it's like a 5 second loop.

Fair enough i'll have to agree with you on that one xD now that i think about it most pop songs do that most of the time :S

MichaelFoster

Occasionally enjoys bass >3>
Fair enough i'll have to agree with you on that one xD now that i think about it most pop songs do that most of the time :S

Actually I think she's smokin! I've had a black girlfriend so ya know, been there done that. Lol.
Oh yeah.. I almost forgot :p
photo-31.jpg

I came..
Yeah I was worried that it was gonna be a big gay piece of pop album focused on glitter and being gay (I make myself laugh), but it's actually pretty awesome for someone who went to college and doesn't live in a duplex.

Last edited: