• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best Albums of 2010 So Far?

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
aaaand thanks to Whitenoise I have 2 more albums to check out

oh and the new Ea album is pretty darn good, funeral dooooooom

Last edited:

Winter

Not really here
I know that nobody's allowed to like them anymore, because they've added melodies to their music and they sell loads of CD's, but still, both Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir released very good albums this year. And Therion's Sitra Ahra has som killer tracks that are sadly mixed with several fillers.

I know that nobody's allowed to like them anymore, because they've added melodies to their music and they sell loads of CD's, but still, both Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir released very good albums this year. And Therion's Sitra Ahra has som killer tracks that are sadly mixed with several fillers.

They're music was always melodic, it just isn't good anymore. They started out shit, were OK briefly, and then became shit again.

Hir

all cradle of filth did was create a handful of riffs and say "hey cool let's make an album and spread it too thin because our fans will accept anything"

dimmu did the same thing but with an orchestra

good albums lol.

it's also concerning that both titles sound like something from Harry Potter

Gavrill

ladies~
Oy, can someone give me a rundown of the some good alternative or alternative rock albums that came out this year? I'm still stuck in the 90's.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Oy, can someone give me a rundown of the some good alternative or alternative rock albums that came out this year? I'm still stuck in the 90's.

Stay in the '90s. That way you don't have to be disappointed.

Hir

i should stop listening to Marrow of the Spirit

but i caaaaaaann'tttttt :C

Hir

become a post-rock fan or something

i'll pm you when i think i've found something you'll enjoy

FBJim

CONGRATULATIONS! its aspergers
I mentioned it earlier, but Grinderman II owned

also, uh, the new Arcade Fire album or something. not really that good of a year for rock tbh.

Hir

>:c

Hir

you suck and i hate you

Hir

listen to godspeed you! black emperor - f#a#oo then

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
...and they have escaped the weight of darkness

By Olafur Arnalds

Was also pretty awesome.

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Must add Asleep Next to Science by Orbs to the list as well. Fucking great debut album. ^.^