• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best CoD game of all time?.....

D

Dat Wolf

I gotta say Black Ops. Based on real events, one of the best campaigns of all time.

JakeTheFoXx

Ope, 'Scuse Me
I played the original on PC back in the early 2000s, and that one was so much fun, but I would have to say my favorite was CoD4 Modern Warfare. That came out when I was in high school, and I logged so much hours on it. Also broke a couple of controllers playing that game lol. Thankfully I dont get that worked up anymore about games.

D

Dat Wolf

I played the original on PC back in the early 2000s, and that one was so much fun, but I would have to say my favorite was CoD4 Modern Warfare. That came out when I was in high school, and I logged so much hours on it. Also broke a couple of controllers playing that game lol. Thankfully I dont get that worked up anymore about games.
yea Cod 4 and MW2 were good too

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Unfortunately, I can't be a good judge of this one. I've only played 1 (yeah, as in the one WITHOUT regenerating health), World at War, and Modern Warfare 3 to completion, and a slight amount of 2.

....I'm told I got the worst games of the series, but the extent of multiplayer memories I have from the Call of Duty series is specifically World at War. (When I played Modern Warfare 3, my computer at the time was barely capable of handling 15 FPS in single-player.) For that reason alone, that's my pick.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
CoD2 and MW1. But I'd say Spec Ops: The Line is probably the first and last military shooter I'll recommend other people to play instead of CoD, for reasons better left unspoiled.

MW2 obviously

Spoiler: it's the only one I ever bought. They all look the same anyway

D

Deleted member 82554

Spec Ops: The Line is probably the first and last military shooter I'll recommend other people to play instead of CoD, for reasons better left unspoiled.

Clocked it, loved it, so underrated.

D

Deleted member 111470

In my opinion, Modern Warfare 2. I never played multiplayer tho, but I enjoyed trying to beat my time on the snow jet level, and the survival one.

Not to mention Ghost's death FeelsBadMan

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Black ops 1

Nova 6

Cannabiskitty

To Kill the Child; to Set the Adult Free
CoD2 and MW1. But I'd say Spec Ops: The Line is probably the first and last military shooter I'll recommend other people to play instead of CoD, for reasons better left unspoiled.

Yeah it was pretty good but sort of tedious. Not really what I would call a great shooter but more of a critique on games.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
If we're just talking Call of Duty games, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was my favorite ... out of the literally four Call of Duty games I have played, mostly with my brother. I want to play Infinite Warfare, despite the hate it got.

If we're talking about military first-person shooter in general, Spec Ops: The Line blows Call of Duty away.

larigot

A quick scroll through this thread has revealed that no one has placed World At War at the top. Scandalous! It even spawned the whole nazi zombie mode! (Or maybe that's why it gets minus points.)

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Honestly it was Black Ops 1 that got me into Call of Duty as much as a don't play Call of Duty anymore I still will the Black Ops 1 and 2 the campaign modes in both games we're truly amazing I haven't got a chance to play Black Ops 3 campaign mode because I had purchased 360 version of the game because of no Xbox One

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
World At War