• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best movie you’ve ever seen?

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
Ive made a thread about the worst movie you’ve ever seen. How about the best one?

For me, the best movie is either The thing (the 1980 one) or Alien. What I find so enjoyable about The thing was the concept of someone being infected and no one knowing exactly who is. I found Alien enjoyable because the Xenomorph looks amazing (I don’t mean beautiful or anything, just so scary and weird).

Last edited:

WXYZ

No longer using this site
I have yet to forget the madness of Inland Empire (2006), whose hypnotizing surrealism made me speechless. There's also Fritz the Cat (1972), but that's NSFW, so that's all I can say.

RossTheRottie

Movie Buff, Aquascapist, Hack Writer
Dr. Strangelove comes to mind.
I think its quite possibly the funniest black comedy ever made and every time I watch it I notice something new I didn't see on previous viewings.
General Ripper is just the best--the man decides to blow up the whole world because he has erectile dysfunction. How crazy is that?

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
I think its quite possibly the funniest black comedy ever made and every time I watch it I notice something new I didn't see on previous viewings.
General Ripper is just the best--the man decides to blow up the whole world because he has erectile dysfunction. How crazy is that?
That’s basically me but with bronchitis instead of erectile dysfunction

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
You mean like this?
1357898026.keefur_dr_strangefur__for_fa.jpg

MalibuCat

Lioness, beach bum
Dang, that’s a hard question. The Iron Giant, for me, is pretty near flawless. I also really loved Taxi Driver, I list it as one of my favorites. The gritty mood, the way it’s shot, it’s just amazing how much you feel like you’re in such an ugly but mesmerizing environment, and seeing through Travis’s painfully lonely and disturbed mind, you really feel like you’re him.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Of US films:

-One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

-Harold & Maude

-Minnie & Moscowitz

-Night of The Iguana

-Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
Probably Battleship

i'm sorry

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't come back and mention the Austin Powers series.

Last edited:
B

blue sky love

Gothika, House on Haunted Hill 1999, Final Destination 1, The Secret of NIMH, Brother Bear

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Well, I watched an anime film that drives me to tears every time. A Silent Voice is the name of it. Some of the scenes still get me, I relate to it so much!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I love the old classic sci-fi movies of the 50s and 60s like The Time Machine, War of the Worlds, and Forbidden Planet. Someone above mentioned House on Haunted Hill, but the earlier black and white version is really awesome as well.

MacroNikita

Representing the Biggest in the Fandom
My favorite movies of all time are The original Lord of the Rings trilogy. I got fully lost in their story and fantasy. I do like the newer Hobbit trilogy, but would not put it in the same category as LotR.

Arthurtheshepherd

Canada's most well dressed collie.
Ive made a thread about the worst movie you’ve ever seen. How about the best one?

For me, the best movie is either The thing (the 1980 one) or Alien. What I find so enjoyable about The thing was the concept of someone being infected and no one knowing exactly who is. I found Alien enjoyable because the Xenomorph looks amazing (I don’t mean beautiful or anything, just so scary and weird).
Alien is the best movie that has ever been made