• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shepp Husky

Periodically I scour the internet for interesting furry games. I'm not talking about things like Ratchet & Clank or Crash Bandicoot. I'm looking for games made by the community.

Specifically I'm interested in proper 3D games. I like "Amorous" as much as the next fur but I'm getting tired of the visual novel style of games.

I'm looking for more games like "Rack 2" and "Hunt and Snare". Dose anyone know of any other projects like these? They don't have to be NSFW and I don't mind if they're Alpha, Beta or what ever else.

I'll also take suggestions for non-3D games if anyone knows any particularly good ones.

Bink

FLOOFY!
Idk why you’d limit yourself to just games made by furries... I can’t recommend any of those myself, but as far as “games with furry characters in them”; I’ve recently played Night in The Woods, which is an awesome game and well received in the furry community. Undertale is also good, but that’s an 8-bit style and nowhere near 3D.

I’ve never played dust, it looks good. I’ll have to add it to my list of must play furry games.

Shepp Husky

Idk why you’d limit yourself to just games made by furries...

Because I'm interested in what the community is up to? Why is that so weird? That's what the fandom has always been about to me. The furry community is so cool because we're not tied to outside media. We're not fans of someone else. We're fans of each other. That's the point. I want to see what furs are working on. I've played those other games. They're fine but not the point of my question.

Bink

FLOOFY!
Because I'm interested in what the community is up to? Why is that so weird? That's what the fandom has always been about to me. The furry community is so cool because we're not tied to outside media. We're not fans of someone else. We're fans of each other. That's the point. I want to see what furs are working on. I've played those other games. They're fine but not the point of my question.
Never said it was weird... not once. Just wondered why, the number of games made exclusively by furries is a very short list is all... No need to get all defensive, geeze...

Stratelier

Just wondered why, the number of games made exclusively by furries is a very short list is all...
Videogame designers are a highly skilled minority of the population.

Furries are a minority interest of the population.

Do the math.

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner
CLUB PENGUIN

YEET
YEET
DAB
DAB

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner
No but seriously FennekFix is currently working on a game called Delerium (I hope i did a decent spelling job there) I think that could really be what your looking for obviously I said working on it's not finished yet sadly ):

Sammi_Kay

Attachments

• portada_2_2000_by_sandramj_dcsva3g-pre.jpg
    portada_2_2000_by_sandramj_dcsva3g-pre.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 171

Alex C.

My favorite type of games are visual novels and text-based games with maybe some images, they generally have good stories.

ManicTherapsid

In Stereo. Where Available.
I don't know if the maker of Shadow of the Wool Ball is a furry or not, but it's a pretty cool overhaul of Doom with a furry plot.

Also, I'd really like to see a fan remake/remaster of Inherit the Earth.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Klonoa, hands down.
Its an action puzzle platformer with a furry cast.
Really cute, good story, tight gameplay.

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
If you have nerves of steel and the patience of a saint, you can give Changed a try on Steam.

It's a lot of trial and error and save points are few and far between, but the many transformation-based death scenes your almost-nude protagonist boi will go through are just a part of the fun.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
Its a JRPG on the Nintendo DS about a dog-person named Red Savarin hunter that does odd-jobs for a living. One day while doing work he finds a mysterious cat-person named Elh Melizee who offers Red a great reward provided he help Elh find a few objects in the hopes of saving the world. And then the game gets a whole lot more complicated story wise. It has a sort of Gurren Lagann-esque story structure. It has an incredible amount of worldbuilding.

A

Arvid

The only Furry Game I've played is Furcadia. It's an MMORPG that let's you make these things called 'Dreams' which are just Maps. I've only played the Game a couple of times as I'm too busy with other Stuff and other Games. If you like User-Generated-Content then try Furcadia.

C

CrookedCroc

Copy Kitty, if I remember correctly it was made by some guy(s) from DA

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
If you have nerves of steel and the patience of a saint, you can give Changed a try on Steam.

It's a lot of trial and error and save points are few and far between, but the many transformation-based death scenes your almost-nude protagonist boi will go through are just a part of the fun.
Don't forget dazed also made by the creator of changed.