• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best rpg games ever! name your top 3!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I'm sorry, did I stutter?
I enjoy the battles and free run makes for a tactical advantage. Would you rather I said Tales of Symphonia? Because if you would then fine.

You know what? We're all entitled to our own opinion. Deal.
Free run is fucking broken as hell, There nothing tactical about that.
How about Tales of Eternia/Legendia/Destiny PSX or Remake/Destiny 2?
Yeah your right, You buy your own crappygameswith your own money, But still no reason to call Tales of the abyss a "great game".

Soren Tylus

But still no reason to call Tales of the abyss a "great game".

Did I use the phrase "great game"? Lemmie check...

...nope. I will admit, it isn't the best, but there is no ultimate game. Everyone has different interests. If this makes you angry then let's just say Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

It's not out yet, and minus the navigation being a little more direct and avoiding exploration, I will be wasting my money on it. So let's just refresh the list, shall we?

1. Disgaea (any of the three)
2. Golden Sun (either one)
3. Tales (of whatever the hell you want it to be)

Happy?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Did I use the phrase "great game"? Lemmie check...
1. Tales of the Abyss" from Soren Tylus

...nope. I will admit, it isn't the best, but there is no ultimate game.
Tales of Eternia/Legendia/Destiny PSX or Remake/Destiny 2
Dragon Quest 3/5, Mother ect.

If this makes you angry then let's just say Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

It's not out yet, and minus the navigation being a little more direct and avoiding exploration, I will be wasting my money on it. So let's just refresh the list, shall we?
That game sucks cocks, Why you may ask? There taking a overhype game to a bad game with trashy anime/J-RPG cliches like characters.[/quote]
1. Mother
2. Dragon Quest 3/5
3. Tales of Eternia/Legendia/Destiny PSX or Remake/Destiny 2?

Happy?
Yes

Soren Tylus

1. Tales of the Abyss" from Soren Tylus

So it's my top rated RPG at that moment. Doesn't mean it's not my most favorite evar. >:p

Besides, my list changed. Get over yourself. And quit pushing your opinions on people! I played Legendia and didn't like it. o_O

At this point, all your replies are dead to me. And I can't rate games I haven't played, right? So unless you force me to play the games you say are "ultimate" I can't say squat about it.

I'm done with this thread.

Dragoon

I'm orange. Fear me. ^V^
1. Final Fantasy (any of em)
2. Kingdom Hearts (any of em lol)
3. Legend of Zelda (any of em again lol)

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Get over yourself. And quit pushing your opinions on people! I played Legendia and didn't like it. o_O
No I won't, I'm telling people to play "better" games not "Pushing my opinions to others". You just don't like good games do you?

CerberusWhitefur

A Hungarian Idiot
Well.. I think single player ones and MMOs are different, so my 2 lists are:

Single:
1. Chrono Trigger
2. Pokemon
3. Tales of Phantasia

MMO:
1. Guild Wars
2. Ragnarok Online
3. World of Warcraft

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
You FORGOT Disgaea?!?!?

Unforgivable! (*Overlord's Wrath*)

List of three?

Disgaea 1,2, and even though I don't have a PS3, Disgaea 3.

No? Fine.

1. Tales of the Abyss
2. Golden sun teh Lost Age
3. Persona 3

Forgot Disgaea... forget again and it's *Meteor Impact* for you!

overlord's wrath/meteor impact on a single target
hahaha

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

mattprower08

Tails Fan ^^
1:Tales of Eternia
2:Star Ocean 2
3:The Elder Scrolls VI:Oblivion

X

Xero108

1. Super Mario RPG (SNES)
2. Final Fantasy 1&2 Dawn of Souls (GBA)
3. Baten Kaitos (GC)

I didn't play a lot of RPG games, but those are definitely the ones I enjoyed the most.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
PSX one is generally the version considered the best.
There's a better chance he played the GBA or the SFC one.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
1) Shin Megami Tensei (Super Famicom)
2) Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2/Super Famicom)
3) Super Mario RPG

Yes.

T

Tycho

1) Shin Megami Tensei (Super Famicom)
2) Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2/Super Famicom)
3) Super Mario RPG

Yes.

I'm discovering how great Seiken Densetsu 3 is right now. I <3 it. People keep telling me to try Shin Megami Tensei (or MegaTen, one of them refers to it as).

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
I'm discovering how great Seiken Densetsu 3 is right now. I <3 it. People keep telling me to try Shin Megami Tensei (or MegaTen, one of them refers to it as).

It's quite good, but the MegaTen (Megami Tensei; It started on the NES as a game based on a story by the same name) series is an acquired taste. The Shin Megami Tensei series is awesome, but have a very rudimentary system, very similar to the way Dragon Quest worked for the first few games. First-person views all around; Other than that, though, Shin Megami Tensei I and II have a lot of interesting bits of gameplay (like making contracts with demons, fusing demons, multiple story arcs depending on your alignment...) and an extremely good plot.

Seiken Densetsu 3 is one of my most favourite RPG's of all time, though. An exceptional story that's unique for each character combination, multiplayer support, and beautiful, colourful graphics that just fit so well. And the music is amazing, too!