• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best Time to Fursuit During a Con

Shaloxeroligon

Sound Sculptor
So at AC this year, I fursuited more than I ever have before. It was a lot of fun.

But, and this is the point of the thread: there weren't a lot of other suiters around. When I was out, most other suiters weren't, and when I wasn't suiting, a lot of suiters were out. This disappointed me, as I wanted to be able to interact with the other suiters (it's more fun than just doing your thing by yourself).

So, my question is: what time(s) of day are the best for fursuiting with a lot of other suiters?

Zanadu

They really need to coordinate stuff like that, make one of the days a "suit day" so most people will just automatically be ready for it. That and the people who don't suit can be camera ready for the fluffy adorableness.

Shaloxeroligon

Sound Sculptor
They really need to coordinate stuff like that, make one of the days a "suit day" so most people will just automatically be ready for it. That and the people who don't suit can be camera ready for the fluffy adorableness.
To my knowledge, that's usually the fursuit parade. But I think it'd be good if they did something beyond that. Or at least, made it easier for people to figure out "this is the best time to suit".