• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best video game music?

Forte

Furry Fox Maestro
This has to be my favourite game soundtrack. ->
Everytime I listen to it. I just want to cry ;~;

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Gonna have to be this.

I've listen to this about 80 times:
When I'm working, working out, Trying to get though something quickly, Cooking, Just because when going somewhere.

Also I extend the freaking song so I could listen to it long!
Send help. ~ ~)

N

Nicky The Husky

Metal Gear Rising, while it wasnt my favorite game it did have a bunch of songs I loved.
Zelda games also are full of songs I love especially Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

P

ProxFox

The entire Metal Gear Rising soundtrack is metal as fuck. I run to it all the time.

P

ProxFox

Metal Gear 5 has a great soundtrack too! I'm still listening to The Man Who Sold The World

I didn't even notice that someone else already had MGR. Metal Gear just has great music. I love Snake Eater and Sins of the Father. The Man Who Sold the World is great too though it's not really a metal gear track, it's a really good cover of that David Bowie song. I like when games cover older songs. Bayonetta has a great cover of Fly me to the Moon.

Also the Metal Gear song Calling to the Night is an excellent love making song that I want to lose my virginity listening to.

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
I didn't even notice that someone else already had MGR. Metal Gear just has great music. I love Snake Eater and Sins of the Father. The Man Who Sold the World is great too though it's not really a metal gear track, it's a really good cover of that David Bowie song. I like when games cover older songs. Bayonetta has a great cover of Fly me to the Moon.

Also the Metal Gear song Calling to the Night is an excellent love making song that I want to lose my virginity listening to.
That's an interesting thought hehe ;3

But yeah the Metal Gear series is one of my favorite series of all time!

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
I mean I want to say hotline miami 2 but the music wasn't made for the game just pre select. But damn.
Speaking of HM2:

These two are Da Best! (^o^)v

But for my fave I have to go with. *drumroll*

Jazzy NYC from Street Fighter 3! Oh the days of summer spent throwing blows with my friends.

Gharn

Speaking of HM2:

These two are Da Best! (^o^)v

But for my fave I have to go with. *drumroll*

Jazzy NYC from Street Fighter 3! Oh the days of summer spent throwing blows with my friends.
I think my favourite is easily le perv (carpenter brut is my favourite artist) but I also love the hotline theme!

Fopfox

The entire Metal Gear Rising soundtrack is metal as fuck. I run to it all the time.

Fuck yeah man. I'm normally way into classical or classical inspired music, but listening to MGR music is just intense and makes me put my long hair to use and start head banging.

My friends and I just finished getting drunk and listening to it, singing along with the lyrics and screaming out lines from the bosses. Great times.

Dandorm

Fahcs Lives!
While I do agree, the Metal Gear Rising soundtrack is awesome, I can never seem to find a version of the songs that are just slightly extended. I always feel like the songs are too short, I think most of them are like 2 minutes so I barely get time to enjoy one song before I'm listening to the next :p

In complete contrast, I have to say one of the best soundtracks I've heard to go with a game was the Life Is Strange soundtrack, the game wouldn't be half as good if it didn't have the music they did

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Having sat through an hour of of this I do think it's worth of a mention here. The cello/piano duet is a nice mix of solemn chaos.