• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best video game music?

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
It's kinda sad that alot of people didn't want to play Undertale because:
"It's pixelated" was a response I got from quite a few friends...
Just watch this video, you'll know what I mean...

Pretty sure the graphics to game don't justify the quality of play of the storyline. I get the same response a lot as well. Its cool if you don't like the pixel art style but it doesn't mean it's bad.

S

Sagt

Not sure if Borderlands 2 has already been mentioned or not in the almost 70 pages of the thread, but hopefully not.

Brechard

kamehameha
The boatride and endgame from MW2 is by far the best of anything in call of duty.

There is also the main menu music for Halo 3, which is just the best of anything ever.

The short one that plays at the end of every mission in Mass Effect 2.

Last but not least, the main menu music for Dust An Elysian Tail, played at some other point in the game too.

Since I don't know how to make the links actual links, and not massive previews to the videos, I ain't linking em since it takes up too much space.

Last edited:

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
I'm stuck somewhere between several game OSTs.

Namely Sins of a Solar Empire, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Redout, and Distance.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
I can hardly decide. I really love the FF Tactics Advance soundtrack

Dewclaw Silvertail

Alpha of RiSk Gaming (PS4)
Tbh I think Killing Floor 2 music is quite good if you are a heavy metal fur like me,

that link takes you to a youtube video in which has all of the music from the game

F

FluffyShutterbug

I feel lame for mentioning this, but I never get tired of the OST from the Pokemon games. Especially for the GBA games.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Oh! Shoulda mentioned! Did anyone ever hear the OST from Spyro the Dragon (1998)? I believe that the soundtrack was produced by one of the members of the band, The Police.

B

BloodyBonez87

@CynicalCirno, Night of nights is one of my fave songs ever, but that's not relaxing at all. Great music to listen to for intense boss fights.
A relaxing song that I love is the floraroma town theme from Pokemon D/P and Platinum.

B

BloodyBonez87

I feel lame for mentioning this, but I never get tired of the OST from the Pokemon games. Especially for the GBA games.
Why do you feel lame for mentioning it? I was a pokemon fanatic when I was a little kid so they bring back a lot of good memories. I already posted floaroma town's theme in this thread.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Why do you feel lame for mentioning it? I was a pokemon fanatic when I was a little kid so they bring back a lot of good memories. I already posted floaroma town's theme in this thread.
I love the Floaroma Town theme. Especially the night version of it. <3

Kezi Avdiivka

@CynicalCirno, Night of nights is one of my fave songs ever, but that's not relaxing at all. Great music to listen to for intense boss fights.
It's a part of an album called "Touhou En Strike" by Cool&Create, a circle that mainly dabbles in arrangements of Touhou game music. This circle's style is very upbeat. I recently mail-ordered another album of them, "Touhou Strike", which contains some of the songs of the former-mentioned album, but sadly not "Night of Nights".

I remember the Floarama town theme! I haven't played Pokemon ever since Pearl and Platinum. Is this theme in triple time? A very tranquil theme.

Wild-Fantasy-Run

Insert Clever Answer Here

This is the best I could come up with from the old days, its from Legend of Zelda Links Awakening. It isn't that "relaxing", but back then I used to love chilling in the same area as Marin as she sang, just to get away from all the monsters and bullshit. As far as new school stuff I could pull a relaxing song from anything, even a horror game like silent hill. Well maybe I am exaggerating.