• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best video game music?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
This has always been the most memorable music for me, from Shadow of the beast on commadore 64!

Though My favourite of all time is probably 'Ozar Midrashim' by information society, used in 'Soul Reaver' games!
You can not go wrong with Raziel
However I am the man of noble blood.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Geometry Dash music

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Sanctuary from kingdom hearts

Alison Savros

Deceased
I would say Okami and its sequel because of how beautiful and epic both of their soundtracks are, but apparently you can get harassed for liking it by haters.
That was my mistake.

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Any Jeremy Soule OST song for any Elder Scrolls game, ever. On their own, the soundtrack is simply amazing to listen to. The soundtrack for Morrowind in particular stands out for me.

The main theme of Morrowind, Call of Magic/Nerevar Rising, still gives me shivers to this day, it's so beautiful!

Cyanomega

I'm just going to say all of Nier

[

With Emil sacrifice being a track that can bring me to tears because God bless that precious cinnamon roll.

[

And all of Nier automata

[

Shit, even drakengard [

Lord, the music for this series is amazing.

Q

Qiyu

There's great video game music, then there's Gimmick
Tower Of Heaven
I like Poke`mon's music, but that's probably more nostalgia than anything.
And it's hard to go wrong with Symphony Of The Night

Nintencats

I gained all of the levels. ALL of them.
The switch remake was the first time I played through this game and it was beautiful 0_0 The ending is so bittersweet but there's still an element of happiness for Marin and I feel like the credits theme reflects this really well.

Heppi

The happy one~
@Nintencats - Absolutely. Do you know this one here?
Japanese:
English:
Imagine one of those would've made it into the game. Marin at the beach, singing this. Hm~

Nintencats

I gained all of the levels. ALL of them.
@Nintencats - Absolutely. Do you know this one here?
Japanese:
English:
Imagine one of those would've made it into the game. Marin at the beach, singing this. Hm~
Oh my gosh yes, I'm still surprised these didn't make it into the final game. God those lyrics hit hard, I'mma go cry now

Revan_Wolf

Barely containing the madness within...
Oh my gosh yes, I'm still surprised these didn't make it into the final game. God those lyrics hit hard, I'mma go cry now
Here's another version:

My two favorite Mario tracks

M

ManicTherapsid

Tiny Tank actually had a pretty good soundtrack. Actually kind of reminds me a bit of the Sega Genesis Vaportrail soundtrack.

I also kind of miss that late 90's Industrial Synth a lot of PS1 games like these had.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
iirc, Donkey Kong Country was one of the first games to have a soundtrack released alongside it in the US
My favorite here:

Licari

Fenrikki loves you
Furi soundtrack, listen to the album and if you don't agree that it's the best that's fine, i just want to get you to listen to the amazing album.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
The soundtracks from any resident evil game (minus the resident evil director's cut soundtrack... blegh) is pretty high ranking on my list. Also the WoW soundtrack is pretty nice. Can't forget Divinity: Original Sin 2's OST either!

Sorry, I'm too indecisive to pick a favorite!