• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best video game music?

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I have favorites for different occasions
this is really high energy
this sounds very nostalgic even tho I've never played this game
this is just beautiful and trippy

Now for games I actually play, but they have BAD music : Civ 4 and age of empires. Why no good music :(

ShOwOba

I'm not a fox, I'm a shoober ;w;
Right now, I don't for anything specific, but the art of rally (supposed to be uncapitalised) soundtrack is beautiful to listen to...

Tattorack

Explorer
The soundtrack of Genshin Impact is amazing, actually.
It sits somewhere between Studio Ghibli, Breath of the Wild and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. It's played and record from the Shanghai Symphony Orchestra so the quality sounds beautiful too. Oh yeah, and it's a free to play game!
Here are two tracks:

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
I got just the song for here
In this wooorld
His woooooooooooooorld
where one is all
in this woooooooooorld

alphienya

Perpetually sleepy cat
I've been enjoying the crap out of this game (well, as much as it'll allow me to) and this is my favorite song I've run into so far. It shows up during a pretty neat moment of the game too!

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
I really need to check out that game
I´m saving up to switch to pc
long story but when I do that is one of the first games I will play

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Super Paper Mario's soundtrack is criminally underrated. This one is probably my favorite video game song of all time, even tho the actual level is boring as all hell:

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Super Paper Mario's soundtrack is criminally underrated. This one is probably my favorite video game song of all time, even tho the actual level is boring as all hell:
tbh, I think this whole game is underrated
sans the creepy weeb character. he can burn

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
Easily Ace Combat music.

inkbloom

plant mom and mom friend
My roommate has been playing Blasphemous and it's really great to hear the Spanish influence in the soundtrack. It's not something you get very often. Plus it's very much fitting for the time of year.