• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best video game music?

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."

First We All Lift Together, now Sleeping in the Cold Below. While I'll admit the tail end loses some of its charm as it moves away from Shanty beat, still solid and solidly earworm.

Yazoht

Second Unofficial Autobiographer
I never played this particular game, but really like some of Frank Klepacki's work (particularly for Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2), but the entire Novus soundtrack for Universe at War is a lot of fun (and very textural, if you're into that sort of thing)

[edit]
adding this track link as well

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Not sure if someone already shared it, but...
Spiritfarer had some great and relaxing tunes.

Last edited:

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Woah never heard of Spiritfarer before, but that first track is absolutely stunning. Already piqued my interest ^^

It's a very wholesome game, you might enjoy it if you enjoy the more relaxing titles.

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
Going back to the late 90s, I still can't get enough of the Suikoden series soundtracks. :D

These originals from the game... and so many arranged and symphonic albums that are even better versions. :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 144185

Probably my favorite Persona 5 Strikers music remixes.
I love the Pulse remixes of Final Fantasy 14 Music.

D

Deleted member 144185

I love this song quite I bit and I still flash back to playing Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast.

Blanche_Wolfsona

Personally I enjoy the music from Amorous. The artist, Mittsies, does work on a few other games as well. I also like the Undertale OST, some of the stuff from Payday 2, and of course this absolute banger: