• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Best/worst ways to die/Game Overs?

T

Tycho

Glitches and bugs are always the worst way to die. It's like the computer got sick of trying to kill you fair and square, and decided to hit the "FUCK YOU" button.

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
In Syphon Filter 2, on the first level, two of your allies gets killed by a grenade. Once, one of their flaming bodies fell on me and killed me.

Pokedextress

Not quite a way to die...but it was basically game over.
My PS2 froze up due to there being a massive amount of monsters on the screen. I've never quite had to start over a game because the data overloaded the system. >.>
Good job Shining Force EXA... <(T.T)>

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
Best: In a massive explosion

Worst: Dieing after spending hours getting to the big boss, and you forgot to save before you go in. He kills you and you have to start all that work over@!

Lukar

Durrgon
Glitches and bugs are always the worst way to die. It's like the computer got sick of trying to kill you fair and square, and decided to hit the "FUCK YOU" button.

I got stuck in a wall underwater in Sonic 2 once. T.T It was a sad, sad day for the families of Sonic and Tails.

Norspe

Best: there's a good way to die?
Worst: In TF2 getting bonked by a scout then having every person on the opposite team fire at you at once, and every one of your body parts ends up in a different country.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
dying in any kind of hilarious or spectacular way is a good way to die^^
the worst way to die is indeed by glitches or bugs...

Dusty

Staff Sargent
Someone fell off the roof in pipeline on CoD4. I got killed by his martyrdom grenade. Thats the worst was I died.

The best is in oblivion when I used paint brushes to try and climb to the top of the imperial city tower but I fell half way up :p

A

Azbulldog

Getting gank'd by a lvl skulls ally while in contested territory working on a quest.
Fucking alliance motherfuckers...

(ps, FOR THE HORDE!)
No no, it's the best when it's a gnome.
It's the worse when it's an undead who begins to eat your corpse. :p

FireFoxZero

100% FireFoxZero
I recall seeing on youtube a video of Resident Evil 4 deaths (you die a different way for each and every thing in the game. One of them was of leon doing his hat trick near a parasite that eats your head. The hat was tossed up just as leon's head was eaten. To me that was the most hilarious deaths i've ever seen.

In other terms of worst deaths. Unknowingly fighting a high level enemy on FF12 when you think they gaint t-rex in the desert is a pushover. Biggest. Mistake. EVER.

I found some of the deaths you and your enemies recieve in Mercenaries to be amusing.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
i just had one of these worst moments >.<
it happened in burnout paradise, so i didnt exactly die...
i crashed into a car and totaled. as the game put me back onto the street it put me onto some kind of steelwires above the street >.< i dropped down on the roof of the car and the game didnt recognize that i crashed for like 10 seconds... as it put me back onto the street for the second time it made me face the wrong direction >.< happened less than 500 meters before the finish line...
fuck...

Last edited:
T

Tycho

Another bad way to die: dying on the spawn pad because someone else spawned on that pad immediately after you spawned. *SPLAT* I think they call it tele-fragging.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Another bad way to die: dying on the spawn pad because someone else spawned on that pad immediately after you spawned. *SPLAT* I think they call it tele-fragging.

right. its so much fun to kill people that way with the translocator in unreal tournament^^

T

Tycho

Worst: Random Encounter enemies that have a 1/3 chance of insta-killing any one party member. If your protagonist is killed, your game instantly ends. They all aim for protagonist. fffff

O hai Baldur's Gate.

Actually, Fallout 1 and 2 were guilty of this at times. Running into supermutants with rocket launchers is not conducive to a long life.

Last edited by a moderator:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
O hai Baldur's Gate.

Actually, Fallout 1 and 2 were guilty of this at times. Running into supermutants with rocket launchers is not conducive to a long life.

That's why when I leave the village I put everything on hold and do the San Fransisco and Navarro quests resulting in a shitload of weapons/armor, an alliance with the Brotherhood, +8 levels, and above all, Advanced Power Armor. With all that done, I live slightly longer.

Lukar

Durrgon
One of the worst ways to die is to be pinned by a Hunter in an area away from the rest of the Survivors and being attacked by a gazillion zombies in Left 4 Dead. x.x'

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
Once I was playing Subterranian Animism and lost my last life at the final boss... After I had drained her HP to nothing and she was IN THE MIDDLE OF EXPLODING. x.X

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I take back what I said earlier. THIS is the worst way to die in Left 4 Dead. xD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
best death ever....