• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bestiality and Fur Affinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvaderPichu

this is my raep face
I agree with the term rapist may offend someone who has been raped and if it did I apologize.
--
So because they're not physically screwing an animal I'm supposed to be ok with them imagining having sex with my dog(or any other animal for that matter)?
I don't believe the "just imagination" argument. You're imagining it because you want to do it. If you want to do it all you need is the chance.
I'd rather people just not get that chance and I certainly won't let people who imagine sex with children or animals near my child or animals.

Not really. Plenty of people who fantasize about horrible acts don't actually want to do those horrible acts outside of fantasy, because they are well aware of the consequences of acting out their fantasies. There is a huge difference between what goes on in our imaginations and what goes on in the real world.

Glacierwulf

Eater of pies.
How is killing an animal or castrating them any better than letting one mount you? How is LESS harm done that way?

Why is semen collection given a pass? Why is forcefully impregnating another animal with said semen also ok? Both of these things are obviously done against the animal's will right?

Well, for one the two formers aren't illegal. Unless you're intentionally trying to prolong the pain of the animal, thus making it abuse. Semen collecting isn't dong for fun, it's for a breeding program or medical testing.

Last edited:

DeusExBestia

Sardonis Delacroix
It's my OPINION and if I think you're a rapist for having sex with animals then I will call you one.
Don't like it don't tell me you think it's ok to fuck animals.

Well, then, it is MY opinion that if you are a moron, inbred, republican, and a religious psychopath for thinking that something you don't like is immediately one of the worst things you can ever do to a human being, I will call you Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, or Ted Haggard from now on.

And I didn't say it was okay "fuck" animals, Mr Falwell. I just stated that it can not be considered "rape" because the definition of "rape" did not include animals in the definition.

DeusExBestia

Sardonis Delacroix
You abuse the dogs mental state. The dog will assert authority over you. You tell it to sit, it will not. You tell it to calm down, it retaliates. You decide to give up on the dog and give it to a shelter, and it is given to a different family. That family gives up the dog again because it assumes itself as the alpha male after mounting you.

Speaking from experience?

Char

charcharchar
Theres your quote!

"How is killing an animal or castrating them any better than letting one mount you" You abuse the dogs mental state. The dog will assert authority over you. You tell it to sit, it will not. You tell it to calm down, it retaliates. You decide to give up on the dog and give it to a shelter, and it is given to a different family. That family gives up the dog again because it assumes itself as the alpha male after mounting you.
That seems like quite a stretch and a lot of assuming to me. Yes, I understand about asserting dominance, but I don't see it going anywhere near the extent you just described with most dogs.

"Why is semen collection given a pass? Why is forcefully impregnating another animal with said semen also ok?" No opinion, I dont understand where this comes into play.
So jacking off a dog just for the hell of it is ok then? What about giving one a blowjob? Is it ok just as long as he doesn't mount you?

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
How is killing an animal or castrating them any better than letting one mount you? How is LESS harm done that way?

Why is semen collection given a pass? Why is forcefully impregnating another animal with said semen also ok? Both of these things are obviously done against the animal's will right?

Castration is done for population control reasons; hell, even castration isn't enough to dampen the hundreds of abandoned animals out there, most of which are probably still capable of sexual activity and which will undoubtedly birth feral young, which are not only dangerous to humans but which will also mature, have families of their own, and on and on it goes. It's a vicious cycle that doesn't end. Castration helps, but it's not a be all, end all.

We kill animals because they are of some use to us humans, because they can benefit us more dead than alive.

Male animals are often 'fooled', for lack of a better term, into becoming aroused, at which point the animal is either going to continue the faux-mating process of its own accord or will be manipulated into ejaculating. Animal semen is very valuable in breeding programs, especially when the male it was collected from has certain desirable physical traits.

Considering that a cow doesn't mind if you bury your arm up to the shoulder in its rectum, I shouldn't think it minds a thin pipette of semen being emptied discreetly into its vagina. All the cow will know (at some point) is that it's pregnant and will have to give birth to a calf.

DeusExBestia

Sardonis Delacroix
Well, for one the two formers aren't illegal. Unless you're intentionally trying to prolong the pain of the animal, thus making it abuse. Semen collecting isn't dong for fun, it's for a breeding program or medical testing.

His point is, CASTRATING AN ANIMAL is far more abusive than having sex with it. I mean, people talk about letting the animal is "mental abuse", so is removing his testicles. Except more so.

They get fat, they can become placid, depressed, stressed. (sex can burn calories) They lose sex drive. Why is that an issue? Possibly because it is in their nature to have sex? To reproduce? You're changing everything about them when you snip their stones. It's like a MASSIVE CONTROL issue.

And don't get me started with that BS for "population control". If stupid people actually cared about their animals as much as zoophiles do, there wouldn't be any unwanted puppies, not because the dog only has sex with the zoophile, but because the zoophile ACTUALLY LOOKS AFTER THEIR PET.

Swampwulf

Verbose Senior Bitch
Depending on circumstances. However, generally drug usage is different (it's not an instant-ban). We remove comments/journals first, warn them. If it happens again...

It's sort of a different scenario since when it comes to drug usage, for the most part, the only person who gets hurt is the individual. Their direct actions don't afflict another.

I'll bear that in mind the next time I go visit my sister's grave.
Her O.D.ing shouldn't affect me, my siblings, or my Parents.
Dragoneer said so!

paran0id42

Were you able to become happy?
That seems like quite a stretch and a lot of assuming to me. Yes, I understand about asserting dominance, but I don't see it going anywhere near the extent you just described with most dogs.

So jacking off a dog just for the hell of it is ok then? What about giving one a blowjob? Is it ok just as long as he doesn't mount you?

They are things I read here and there. And back to you with assuming; I said I had no opinion because I don't understand what semen collection exactly is in this thread.

RustyFox

Alopex Fan
I don't believe the "just imagination" argument. You're imagining it because you want to do it. If you want to do it all you need is the chance.

Someone call the Thought Police. I think I've got a bunch of suspects for them to investigate...

AlexInsane

His point is, CASTRATING AN ANIMAL is far more abusive than having sex with it. I mean, people talk about letting the animal is "mental abuse", so is removing his testicles. Except more so.

They get fat, they can become placid, depressed, stressed. (sex can burn calories) They lose sex drive. Why is that an issue? Possibly because it is in their nature to have sex? To reproduce? You're changing everything about them when you snip their stones. It's like a MASSIVE CONTROL issue.

And don't get me started with that BS for "population control". If stupid people actually cared about their animals as much as zoophiles do, there wouldn't be any unwanted puppies, not because the dog only has sex with the zoophile, but because the zoophile ACTUALLY LOOKS AFTER THEIR PET.

Nothing says "I have no control of my animal,and by extension, my life." like inviting friends over for coffee and having your German Shepard furiously hump one of your girlfriends legs.

To put it simply, it's more convenient to castrate male animals than it is to allow them to live with the damn things. There are no angry neighbors to deal with when your male digs under the fence and has happy times with Fluffy next door. There are no leg humping incidents. There is less aggression, in many cases. Male animals are easier to handle when they're minus their nuts. I see nothing wrong with it.

Glacierwulf

Eater of pies.

No they don't get fat, that rumor is the result of owners not knowing how to properly adjust the pet's food intake. A neutered male needs less food than an intact dog. I've yet to see a depressed dog. Again, projecting human feelings onto animals is dangerous. Neutering is not abuse. It reduces chances of certain cancer, and can help curb certain tenancies. I'm am not saying it's a fix all for problems, but it can help with male/male aggression. Now neutering isn't for every dog, it has it's risks, though none of the false facts. you mentioned. As for the stress thing, the vet is a stressful place when owners don''t care enough to familiarize the animal with the vet before taking them there for something so evasive.

IMHO there should be more of a criteria for who can and can't own an animal. People who turn their dogs into breeding machines, then dump them, people who can't be bothered to socialize their dog, people who won't fucking take a basic obedience course then, wonder why their animal isn't listing. They don't deserve an animal. They shouldn't have kids for that matter.

Char

charcharchar
Male animals are often 'fooled', for lack of a better term, into becoming aroused, at which point the animal is either going to continue the faux-mating process of its own accord or will be manipulated into ejaculating. Animal semen is very valuable in breeding programs, especially when the male it was collected from has certain desirable physical traits.
So as long as we're PROFITING from it, it's ok.

Considering that a cow doesn't mind if you bury your arm up to the shoulder in its rectum, I shouldn't think it minds a thin pipette of semen being emptied discreetly into its vagina. All the cow will know (at some point) is that it's pregnant and will have to give birth to a calf.
Then it also shouldn't mind having a penis stuck in it right? Or does the cow suddenly mind this?

TDK

BARK BARK WAG WAG
Someone call the Thought Police. I think I've got a bunch of suspects for them to investigate...

+1

Why should we care what they think? The last thing people should worry about is whats going on in someone's head. Especially when a lot of us are thinking about some fucked up shit, I think I smell the stench of hypocrisy.

Technicolor Pie

I'm not gonna touch the rest of this mess, but as an aside: Men that think dogs put their junk on as high a level of importance as they do always make me laugh.

The fact there's actually a market for TESTICULAR IMPLANTS for dogs in order to take advantage of people that project like this is hilarious.

Glacierwulf

Eater of pies.
I'm not gonna touch the rest of this mess, but as an aside: Men that think dogs put their junk on as high a level of importance as they do always make me laugh.

The fact there's actually a market for TESTICULAR IMPLANTS for dogs in order to take advantage of people that project like this is hilarious.

It is funny, no?

Char

charcharchar

lol neuticles

Did you see the Penn and Teller episode that had those? Where the owner started feeling up his dog during the interview?

zorrofeta

LOL

I've -thought- about killing the baby whining next to me in the theater.
I've -thought- about killing Rush Limbaugh

I've thought a lot of things. That doesn't mean I have thought about actually DOING them.

The human imagination is probably the most insane thing in this universe. If we all did things we thought about, we wouldn't exist.

Kimbyfox

The admins have a right to decide what is acceptable and what is not.

I am personally happy to see that FA is going to continue banning pedophiles, zoophiles, and other users that fit into similar categories.

I can't really see why someone would want to get screwed by their pet anyway. A lot of animals lick their dicks. It's like.. Eat alpo, clean dick, hay look a hole!! Alpo in the vag? Do not want.

they eat their shit sometimes too... don't forget that

AlexInsane

So as long as we're PROFITING from it, it's ok.

Then it also shouldn't mind having a penis stuck in it right? Or does the cow suddenly mind this?

Unfortunately, 'profiting' isn't quite the word for it. You could technically say that a bestialist 'profits' from screwing animals (i.e., they orgasm from it). The kind of profit I had in mind was the kind animals afford us in the way of raw materials; cuts of meat, organs, and bones for human and animal consumption and nutrition, and fur or skin which goes toward use in clothing and other items.

How should I put this...it is...considered unacceptable for humans to mate with anything other than other humans. To be blunt, I believe the unspoken, yet enforced, rule is "You stick with your own kind." Humans to humans, dogs to dogs, fish to fish, birds to birds, and so on. A cow would probably notice a human penis entering it, just as it would notice a bull penis entering it. The reaction to such a phenomenon may or may not be the same; there are too many factors to accurately gauge the reaction of every cow.

AlexInsane

So do humans :x

If they do so, it's my fervent hope they die from god knows whatever bacteria are lurking in their own fecal matter.

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
Castration is done for population control reasons...
To put it simply, it's more convenient to castrate male animals than it is to allow them to live with the damn things. There are no angry neighbors to deal with when your male digs under the fence and has happy times with Fluffy next door. There are no leg humping incidents. There is less aggression, in many cases. Male animals are easier to handle when they're minus their nuts. I see nothing wrong with it.
On that note.. why not castrate people too, after all there are over 6bn of us on this world and not enough resources to go around.. so us privileged people in the western world have mostly what we could want and still want more, and millions are suffering. Should we not institute castration to stop people in less developed countries from breeding and having children they can't look after?

Status
Not open for further replies.