• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Better watching/watched by list

E

Erotic Dragon

I think it'd be nice to have a better list with an easier way to edit said list.

For example, I have a rather large amount of people that I watch. I tend to occasionally go through and un-watch banned, removed, or dead accounts. It'd be nice if the list had ways of telling you either when a user last uploaded something, whether it's a journal, art, or a story, it should say "last activity: (time/date)". Or maybe it could have a "Last logged in at: (time/date)" thing instead.

What would also make it easier to clear out dead accounts is if there was a "nuke" feature, much like the art, but you choose in a drop down menu what you'd like to nuke. For example, [nuke] users offline for over: (months, years, etc, choices, choices.)

Then I think it'd be nice if there was a way to even have lists within your watch list, so you could organize who the artists are, who your favorite characters are that don't create their own art, your favorite photographers, and your favorite story writers.

There should also be a small drop down menu where you have the options to un-watch, move to a sublist, or add a tag. Tags would also make organizing more easy, for example, say you were watching an artist who does fantastic realistic art. It'd work sorta like adding nicknames on your Steam friends list. You'd have their name, then (realistic artist) beside it, or what ever you prefer to tag them as.

If anyone else has any ideas to add or remove from this, then feel free to comment with your opinions!

quoting_mungo

It'd be nice if the list had ways of telling you either when a user last uploaded something, whether it's a journal, art, or a story, it should say "last activity: (time/date)". Or maybe it could have a "Last logged in at: (time/date)" thing instead.
I could see "Last activity" being a possible/plausible addition. "Last logged in" would be a violation of user privacy, though.