• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Big Worldbuilding/In-depth RP Project

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
I don't think we ever said the tattoos would "shrink" or decrease in size that would be kind of weird. What the tattoo would do however, is stop glowing or disappear. And the wall power was supposed to be for only one character I think. Each character was supposed to have their own movement-based power.
Wait, what? I said they retract until the tattoo disappears, that way we can actively keep track of how much magic paint stuff is left.
And the only power there is is the power to merge into the wall as long as there's enough bodily produced paint left.

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
Wait, what? I said they retract until the tattoo disappears, that way we can actively keep track of how much magic paint stuff is left.
And the only power there is is the power to merge into the wall as long as there's enough bodily produced paint left.
Sorry, I said the word "Shrink" because that's the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about it. I was really tired, I got like 3 hours of sleep last night and I fell asleep during the practice exam I had this morning....

Lekamo

Lonely pup
yep thats how i also remeber it being.

also gonna tomorrow give a try to write my chars bio. been busy doing stuff lately :/

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
Sorry, I said the word "Shrink" because that's the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about it. I was really tired, I got like 3 hours of sleep last night and I fell asleep during the practice exam I had this morning....
Well, whatever the word is for it, that's how it works. And I did consider other uses for the powers, but I felt that it'd either erase the use of regular paint cans aside from refilling powers, or it'd be too OP.

Luku_Zuku

Well, whatever the word is for it, that's how it works. And I did consider other uses for the powers, but I felt that it'd either erase the use of regular paint cans aside from refilling powers, or it'd be too OP.
Alright. Can we agree that the word can be "recede" So we can avoid confusion? I'll work on my character after I get through studying, so in about 20 - 30 minutes. Problem is, the only thing I know, is that I kinda want it to be a catfish because my mom has a fish tank, and we've had this one catfish in there for about a year and a half. It's HUGE. I'm talking about a foot long, considering it was 3 inches when we got him...

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
So now I am confused. Are you saying that the only power is turn into graffiti on a wall or are you just saying that all the power need paint as an energy source?

If you're saying the wall thing the only power I'll be a little disappointed but its ok.

Lekamo

Lonely pup
Alright. Can we agree that the word can be "recede" So we can avoid confusion? I'll work on my character after I get through studying, so in about 20 - 30 minutes. Problem is, the only thing I know, is that I kinda want it to be a catfish because my mom has a fish tank, and we've had this one catfish in there for about a year and a half. It's HUGE. I'm talking about a foot long, considering it was 3 inches when we got him...
hmm i guess kinda almost anything marine counts in this RP world?

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
Yeah, a catfish would be cool. But that goes with what I was going to say about species restrictions; I wanna keep it consistent to large fish (Not like, WHALE-sized, but some smaller whales would work), sea mammals and eels. The reason I say that is because I still want there to be feral sea life outside the dome like there would be if humans were gone for a long time.

Luku_Zuku

Yeah, a catfish would be cool. But that goes with what I was going to say about species restrictions; I wanna keep it consistent to large fish (Not like, WHALE-sized, but some smaller whales would work), sea mammals and eels. The reason I say that is because I still want there to be feral sea life outside the dome like there would be if humans were gone for a long time.
Yeah, OK then! I'ma get off my laptop now, eat some cake, and then get started on creating the character After that, I'm sleeping. I'm wrecked after today. G'night Yall

Lekamo

Lonely pup
i am still not sure which species i shuold use but trying atm to somehow write part of the bio.

Luku_Zuku

Anyone here using a google account? Because we could use google hangouts to our advantage or something

Lekamo

Lonely pup
Anyone here using a google account? Because we could use google hangouts to our advantage or something
well if i want to use google account i have to do some modifications to my settings to hide my IRL name.cause reasons to hide it.

but this forum has a option to start private conversation and invite more ppl to it? but might be too limited to use.

Luku_Zuku

but this forum has a option to start private conversation and invite more ppl to it? but might be too limited to use.

Yeah, I was just thinking it might be easier to voice chat here... I dunno maybe. It would mean I can take proper notes...

Lekamo

Lonely pup
Yeah, I was just thinking it might be easier to voice chat here... I dunno maybe. It would mean I can take proper notes...
i know what you mean. skype could work if someone makes a group chat there?

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Personally I don't think I'll speak because work is being done in my house it is very loud.

Lekamo

Lonely pup
Personally I don't think I'll speak because work is being done in my house it is very loud.
well its not like that every must have mic on :) they can type in it also. and if not i know a web place where you can chat without needing to register

Luku_Zuku

i know what you mean. skype could work if someone makes a group chat there?
I can't really do much about skype, because I don't have it on anything I use currently, and I can't download anything on school computers, or on my laptop at home, which is why I suggested Google Hangouts

Lekamo

Lonely pup
I can't really do much about skype, because I don't have it on anything I use currently, and I can't download anything on school computers, or on my laptop at home, which is why I suggested Google Hangouts
ok. i just need to only adjust my setting before that