• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Biggest "HUH?" moment in a game for you?

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Walking out the Temple of Time knowing that shit had gone down...

but just not being prepared enough.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
I was playing ETW one time as the Dutch and started concentrating on taking India to help with my income (avoiding the Maratha Confederacy because pissing off Britain is a bad idea), it took me from around 1715 until 1720 I think until I had dominance. When I came back to concentrate on Europe, however, it turns out the Barbary States had invaded Britain, taken Bristol and the whole of Ireland. And to top it off a bunch of states in India had rebelled and completely destroyed my hold there.

Quite surprising. Guess that's what I get for trying to make the world Dutch.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
When Validar was revealed as the avatar's father in Fire Emblem Awakening.

I had already known most of the twists beforehand, but that was kind of surprising to me. I didn't know EVERYTHING. Plus, that sort of gave me the realization that I had committed patricide early in the game. And that essentially...I'm a heroic version of Fire Emblem 4's Julius. :O

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
The end of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, when Lucy was killed and the first AC. :shock:

O

Outcast

My first time playing Ocarina of Time and Metroid Prime. Just when I thought games couldn't get any better... and then they just did.

Aquin

Haunted
Warning Spoiler:

Ni No Kumi: Wrath of the White Witch, when you find out the dragon's soul-mate is a human, and his master's (human pirate) soul-mate is a dog. I was like, is this a reference to furries? XD.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Playing Final Fantasy X. But my "HUH?" moment was more about my confusion why this game is so ridiculously overhyped >__>
The fact that this game was the only reason why I wanted to buy a PS2 when it first launched is still emberassing for me :p
Listentomystory_zps34bf6b73.png

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Some of the quests in Skyrim, particularly the ending to "A Taste of Death"
That's some good beef.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Gta: San Andreas. After working with all your "homies," they just up and betray you to your arch-rivals. It was just so sudden that it rocked my 10-year-old brain (back when I played it.)

Also, pretty much the entirety of Saints Row: the Third. It was just a huge "WTF?!" all around. I mean, zombies, Gatt's death, etc.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
That spoiled, whiny emo asshole still haunts my dreams... XP

He may be a whiny emo asshole but I still might​ have a bit of a crush on him :c

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned