• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Biochemiphy's Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biochemiphy

I'LL BE BACK "SOON"
vki9.jpg

11rt2rt.jpg

9pv0ph.jpg

2m7ypz7.jpg

2dbmhl0.jpg

ojh20w.jpg

2rg2bo7.jpg

ja886s.jpg

A

Amiir

Bio where the fuck have you been. Were you abducted by aliens.

That wolf is glorious by the way. Dat final ''evolution'' tho

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
So that's where my bucket of fried chicken went to...

Heheh, I hope you found it funny though ;l

I can appreciate the kind of humor you were going for, but I think that I could offer one suggestion
Some of the pictures just sort of form a neat little boarder around the wolf. I think if these were made larger & more obnoxiously placed it would be funnier. Thats just what I think though. :D

Biochemiphy

I'LL BE BACK "SOON"
I can appreciate the kind of humor you were going for, but I think that I could offer one suggestion Some of the pictures just sort of form a neat little boarder around the wolf. I think if these were made larger & more obnoxiously placed it would be funnier. Thats just what I think though. :D
Mhmm... okie dokie, thanks :v

FireFeathers

Mr. Red Flag
FFS, if you're going to just cut shit out and paste it on an image, at least get rid of the goddamn white pixels. Why is this crap up on here?

Smoke weed everyday--- :cool:

*rolls eyes* Edgy, too. Oh man, watch out.

If you wanna have a sketch thread , then actually do it in critiques. You can't have an Art Gallery thread, because... it's not a fucking art gallery. You can have a portfolio online, on a different site composed of finalized images, but just a stupid thread where you post lazy cut-outs on google images is not a fucking "art gallery"

-Sliqq-

Silo
Can I rightfully say "Calm the fuck down"?

I'm sorry but not everybody has to be "serious artwork" like you. You see, you made me pop a string,.

Biochemiphy

I'LL BE BACK "SOON"
FFS, if you're going to just cut shit out and paste it on an image, at least get rid of the goddamn white pixels. Why is this crap up on here?

*rolls eyes* Edgy, too. Oh man, watch out.

If you wanna have a sketch thread , then actually do it in critiques. You can't have an Art Gallery thread, because... it's not a fucking art gallery. You can have a portfolio online, on a different site composed of finalized images, but just a stupid thread where you post lazy cut-outs on google images is not a fucking "art gallery"

I think you might have forgotten your Prozac and Risperidone.
Geez. o.o

RTDragon

RTP User
Can I rightfully say "Calm the fuck down"?

I'm sorry but not everybody has to be "serious artwork" like you. You see, you made me pop a string,.

I'm sorry but she has a point and she's an artist. That's really not art it's more like cut and paste which really does'nt exactly fit in this thread. And besides Sliqq i don't think you can talk since you never made a sketchbook thread here. Speaking of which i need to update mine since i've been quite slow on producing art but been doing a lot of exercise doodles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.