• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Biohazard 6

8-bit

I'd like to know if Steve or Billy or Sherry are alive.

Is it going to be like the old, pre-rendered games? Or will it be remade from scratch?

Will there be any remnants of Wesker's experiments?

Will there be a brand new foe?

How's it going to go down!?

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
*Cough* Wrong forum?

Also, Steve Burnside is dead. DEAD I TELL YOU.

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
Uh I don't care about the character Steve. Just his mutated from. (Steve monster is hawt :3c)
He was interesting. Although, I only fought him in Darkside Chronicles. Code Veronica is difficult to me. ;~;

8-bit

I'm hoping RE:6 revolves around Leon, personally. *Has a permanent stiffy for him*

I has a stiffy for the monsters. *ashame*

Sorry, but too much muscle is kind of a turn off for me. :/

LOL he puched a boulder XD

I hated how the rumor was that SHERRY was girl in tube then they brought JILL back to life but killed SPENCER.

What about Billy? He's kinda a bit of both Leon and chris

Last edited:

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I want a protagonist who isn't a steroid beast. We are due for another female protagonist, anyways.

RE0: F & M
RE1: F & M
RE2: F & M
RE3: F (& M at one point)
RE:CV F & M
RE4: M (& F, at one point)
RE5: F & M
RE:UC Assorted, mostly either M or M & F, though, with very little straight-up F
RE: DC See above, though with MM now

I know this doesn't exactly show a clear need for a female-protagonist game, but it'd help. Plus, Rebecca's probably the only character they could still show as somewhat young. That or a developing Sherry.

Wesker's death was a bit forced, and personally I can't be sure they're going to continue the series. They killed the main recurring villain, Umbrella's dead as dead can be, the Plagas schtick has been dealt with (and done in two numerical games in a row, mind), and so on. The only real "masterminds" left are Ada's corporation and whatever Nicholai's off doing, and the later doesn't really have much resources to its disposal.

Seriously, killing Wesker off was a poor choice when it comes to advancing the plot. He was the biggest driving force around. Now whatever they spit out is going to have to work on its own, and even Resident Evil's 2 / 3 / CV could fall back on Umbrella eventually. What are they going to do now? Umbrella's gone, Wesker's gone, all they have is Ada's corp and that place is such a shadowy mess that they could probably have Ryu Hyubasa show up at some point and no one would be surprised.

My guess is that, for the next few RE games, we're going to be treated to prequels and side storylines. Probably going to be something for Barry, possibly a prequel to the whole thing (Pre-RE0 even) with something like "The first outbreak" or something as its tagline. My only hope is that it doesn't brutally rape any characters (in terms of canon), nor does it turn anyone else into a hulking superhuman roid beast (No, seriously, Chris is a superhuman being: He can punch giant boulders around. We have higher-end strength feats for Chris than Wesker).

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
Oh, how about we mention the epic fail, RE: Outbreak and its sequel?

8-bit

I want a protagonist who isn't a steroid beast. We are due for another female protagonist, anyways.

RE0: F & M
RE1: F & M
RE2: F & M
RE3: F (& M at one point)
RE:CV F & M
RE4: M (& F, at one point)
RE5: F & M
RE:UC Assorted, mostly either M or M & F, though, with very little straight-up F
RE: DC See above, though with MM now

I know this doesn't exactly show a clear need for a female-protagonist game, but it'd help. Plus, Rebecca's probably the only character they could still show as somewhat young. That or a developing Sherry.

Wesker's death was a bit forced, and personally I can't be sure they're going to continue the series. They killed the main recurring villain, Umbrella's dead as dead can be, the Plagas schtick has been dealt with (and done in two numerical games in a row, mind), and so on. The only real "masterminds" left are Ada's corporation and whatever Nicholai's off doing, and the later doesn't really have much resources to its disposal.

Seriously, killing Wesker off was a poor choice when it comes to advancing the plot. He was the biggest driving force around. Now whatever they spit out is going to have to work on its own, and even Resident Evil's 2 / 3 / CV could fall back on Umbrella eventually. What are they going to do now? Umbrella's gone, Wesker's gone, all they have is Ada's corp and that place is such a shadowy mess that they could probably have Ryu Hyubasa show up at some point and no one would be surprised.

My guess is that, for the next few RE games, we're going to be treated to prequels and side storylines. Probably going to be something for Barry, possibly a prequel to the whole thing (Pre-RE0 even) with something like "The first outbreak" or something as its tagline. My only hope is that it doesn't brutally rape any characters (in terms of canon), nor does it turn anyone else into a hulking superhuman roid beast (No, seriously, Chris is a superhuman being: He can punch giant boulders around. We have higher-end strength feats for Chris than Wesker).

I thought Nicolai died.

REzero WAS the first outbreak.

Well, Sherry WAS forced by US gov to be studied. Maybe she got some training too?

I hope they put in some bad voice acting on purpose. I miss that.

Jashwa

I can't believe how bad they ruined Wesker at the end of the game. And how stupid Chris was.

I honestly have no clue where they could go with the series.

Bianca

Banned
Banned
Well sadly Lost in Memories has opened up the path for as many Wesker-Clones as they see fit.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Nicholai was confirmed via "Resident Evil Archives" (Biohazard Archives Japanese) to have survived the game, thus he has the canonical ending he escaped in. It also works with how he can be explained in Resident Evil: Outbreak 1 & 2.

I can't believe how bad they ruined Wesker at the end of the game.
RE0: Scientist Xanatos, background
RE1: Smart dick who "Just as planned" most of the Mansion Incident (With the exception of the computer lockdown and Lisa's tenacity)
RE2: Behind the scenes operator
RE3: N/A
RE:CV: Hates Chris, but knows when to run too. Leads non-infected troops.
RE4: Behind the scenes operator
RE5: CHRIIIIIIIS! *Injects himself with a virus simply to kill him*

Jashwa

RE5: CHRIIIIIIIS!
The worst part is that he could've killed Chris like 7 times throughout the game himself. The guy fucking dodges bullets but just decides to give Chris a slightly hard slap to the face a couple of times?

I hate it when the antagonist is almost all powerful but still loses.

Teco

Informal Formalist
I want to see Ada's corp fuck up something hardcore, having anyone involved with RE thats still alive band together for kickass 4 person co-op or something.