• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bird shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychicOtter

Otter Missionary
There was so much goose poop in Pittsburgh last year that the city council had to get together and talk about what to do about it.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
It's sweet revenge for all the brothers and sisters you've taken out with that cursed windex.

How many must die, Tigercougar? :V

Dreaming

They're laughing at your shitty car, that's not hooting... "HO HO HO LOOK AT THIS GUY SPENDING EFFORT ON THIS SKODA"

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Is there a long version too or are we just left with this shortass, contentless thread?

No you fool, this has such unlimited potential...we could make it the likes of the "Slutfox thread" only this time...with avians.

Our time has come, bby!!11!!111!1 :V

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Would canines with avian attributes be called Canavian?

Mikhal18

Best. Custom User Title. Ever.
What exactly is it about cars that makes birds go "Ima shit on that!!!!"?

Perhaps the fact that dumbass Ewwman people park them just underneath trees and street lamps, being those places Birds WC you know? :V

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
I have many birds poop on me over the years. Looks of seagulls, parakeets, falcons, hawks, and eagles. I would say my car is a better option than my head (fucking seagulls) and Im a car person.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
this is why my car is white

Status
Not open for further replies.