• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bisexuality

greg-the-fox

boywonder said:
I see. Well, that's a personal thing, so there's not much I can say, but keep in mind that really, it's none of their business. If people are bothering you, just walk away. (Of course, a lot of it has to do with location. Worse comes to worse, move the hell out!)

Well, I'm in the closet, so it's all in my head. Just what I'm imagining people thinking.:shock:

boywonder

greg-the-fox said:
Well, I'm in the closet, so it's all in my head. Just what I'm imagining people thinking.:shock:
lol, I know the feeling. I've found that usually they don't even care. Not to mention that that kind of imagining is bad for you! :c

Kankaru

greg-the-fox said:
I'm starting to worry that I'm leaning towards gay. I'm wondering if what they say is true, that bi's can be gays in denial. I don't know, my interest in women is just... fading I guess. But I've always wanted to start a family someday and have kids. Plz help I'm scared.
>_>
<_<

Theres nothing to be scared about. For many people bisexuality is the cross over point. And you have many options open to you when it comes to raising a family. Adoption is hard for homosexuals (Because the law fucking sucks) but there are some states and adoption agencies that are willing to do it. And theres always the option of (Please excuse the crude way of putting it) "buying" a uterus. There are a lot of women out there willing to loan their bodies to people who can't have kids.

Kankaru

greg-the-fox said:
Well that's not really my main point. I'm still pretty uncomfortable with my gay side... everyone's prejudiced and it just makes me scared.

People are actually becoming more open and accepting to homosexuality.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
greg-the-fox said:
I'm starting to worry that I'm leaning towards gay. I'm wondering if what they say is true, that bi's can be gays in denial. I don't know, my interest in women is just... fading I guess. But I've always wanted to start a family someday and have kids. Plz help I'm scared.
>_>
<_<

I am afraid to inform you that you've contracted The Gay. There is no turning back now..you are now One Of Us....

:lol:

Oni

greg-the-fox said:
Well that's not really my main point. I'm still pretty uncomfortable with my gay side... everyone's prejudiced and it just makes me scared.
Then do not embrace your gay side. ;d Form firm boundries between what you like and want. ^.^

Fesworks

greg-the-fox said:
I'm starting to worry that I'm leaning towards gay. I'm wondering if what they say is true, that bi's can be gays in denial. I don't know, my interest in women is just... fading I guess.

well... I'm gonna stick my neck out in this community and partly come out (here any way).

I've been with men before, mainly back in college. I guess I could claim "experimentation". Does that make me gay? No. My interest in, and attraction in women far exceeds any interest or attraction to males. Does it make me bi? I kinda think so. Could I be a gay in denial? I highly doubt it, but I'm still really open minded about any and all possibilities (about anything and everything, not just sex), but if there is one thing I know its that I love women. love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. :D

Not in a dumb, macho male, jerk kinda way. Actually... Damn, it seems like "I'm the girl in the relationship." now that is a sexist statement, but I don't mean it that way, but I think you know what I'm talking about.

This is where it really comes down to what you are attracted to and where "Gay/Straight" takes a back seat.... I'll start off by saying that, ironically, I'm really attracted to kinda butch lesbians... now... as far as picking who I have the least chance in the world of picking people up, I could not be farther away from this goal. Not to say that I'm not attracted to other types of women... or men... but I think it speaks volumes when I say I'm attracted to some males that are fair and more feminine, not "flaiming" or uncharacteristically feminine mind you, but kinda like a natural tender, "feminine" type of male.

personally, From what I've figured out, It's a sorta equilibrium of where my attraction lies. Looking for, subconciously at times, for various "masculine" or "feminine" types of traits in someone.... even various archetypes of people.

So from my experience, I'd say that people are predisposed to being attracted to various qualities in a person, and that can determine of how intimate (not talking sexually here) of a relationship you'd want to have with someone.

On top of that, sexual intimacy is on a different, but close, level. Like I could say that I've been with a women that I fell head over heals for (in the end I fucked it up of course), absolutely loved a bunch of things about her and she was awesome in bed. I came to the realization that if it had turned out she was a guy (even transgenered or whatever) that I'd still love this person, and the relationship probably would not change much.

That's an example of how attraction being stronger than sexual desires. Though, for quite the most part, I find my attraction is far dominant in women as far as what I'm attracted to. But I think its also very important to be open minded, and not just in terms of what we are talking about, but for everything in life. Close to many doors and you may not find your way ;)

now I'm not sure if what I said made any sense... but hopefully someone understands me :/

kogie

my thoughts on this is simple if your gay your gay if your stright your stright if your bi your bi but you should never be judged on it ever. I my self lived most of my life as a bi till a few year back when i relized that i loved men more then women and i started sticking just to the guy furs. so as i said no matter what sex you choice you should not be judged

greg-the-fox

Going back to school this year as a bisexual was a little weird. I look at guys I know and realize that they're attractive. I think I've actually thought that before, but I was so deeply in denial that I would explain away everything to myself and repress any gay thoughts that I would have. Because now that I think about it, I have had a bunch from time to time when I was 'straight'. But now I'm ignoring these thoughts again, just because I don't want to give myself away. I catch myself looking at guys sometimes and it's a little weird. Oh and I also catch myself looking at girls too, but that's normal to me. (I'm not a perv though) :p

boywonder

Fesworks said:
I think its also very important to be open minded, and not just in terms of what we are talking about, but for everything in life.
Definitely. c: And re the attraction bit--I think that part's probably key to the whole concept of sexuality. I'm not quite sure how, lol, but it must be.

greg-the-fox said:
Going back to school this year as a bisexual was a little weird.
I catch myself looking at guys sometimes and it's a little weird.
Oh man, do I know what you mean. I've finally started admitting to myself that I actually find girls somewhat attractive, and...there are so freaking many girls at my school! I never noticed them before! Except it's kind of weird now because I'm sometimes mistaken as female, so staring at a guy wouldn't necessarily get me in trouble, but checking out a girl...
(My school's not a great place.)

Kankaru

You'll notice yourself looking at people of the same gender, and it will be weird at first. But wasn't it a little awkward when, as a straight person, you first started looking at the opposite sex, too? After a while you won't feel so weird anymore. And just remember, the same way your noticing yourself looking, you'll notice guys looking at you as well. ^^ Now wouldn't that make it worth it?

When I accepted being bi I started to notice girls looking at me more often. Before then I'd never paid any attention to where other girls were looking. But once I accepted my attraction to them I saw when their eyes wandered. And it didn't piss me off like when a guy looks at me.

greg-the-fox

Kankaru said:
You'll notice yourself looking at people of the same gender, and it will be weird at first. But wasn't it a little awkward when, as a straight person, you first started looking at the opposite sex, too? After a while you won't feel so weird anymore. And just remember, the same way your noticing yourself looking, you'll notice guys looking at you as well. ^^ Now wouldn't that make it worth it?

When I accepted being bi I started to notice girls looking at me more often. Before then I'd never paid any attention to where other girls were looking. But once I accepted my attraction to them I saw when their eyes wandered. And it didn't piss me off like when a guy looks at me.

Sweet, but when do I get gaydar? :D

Kankaru

greg-the-fox said:
Kankaru said:

Sweet, but when do I get gaydar? :D

Lol. Well, "gaydar" doesn't work for a lot of people. Most of the time the signs people think mean someone else is gay are just bull. Like when a guy doesn't like to get dirty, or has a good fashion sense. That doesn't automatically make the man gay, you know?
But I guess for a lot of homosexuals it is easier to tell when someone else is gay. You know that old saying, it takes one to know one. Lol. Sometimes I get a feeling someone is gay, and it turns out to be right. But it doesn't always work.
So if you get a feeling that someone is, don't just go jumping on them or anything. Lol. Bring homosexuality up in general conversation and gently mention what you are (Have you gone gay yet, or are you staying with bi?).

Leahtaur

Being bi can be a lot of fun. I'm in a longterm (probably lifelong) relationship with a man, and have never really had a chance to experiment with girls the way I'd like to, but that doesn't mean we can't go to Hooters and check out the girls together.

The funny part is that our tastes in girls are almost the same, and we check out the same ones. Our friends say that it's hilarious to watch our eyes follow the same arcs as girls walk by. XD

Oni

Leahtaur said:
Being bi can be a lot of fun. I'm in a longterm (probably lifelong) relationship with a man, and have never really had a chance to experiment with girls the way I'd like to, but that doesn't mean we can't go to Hooters and check out the girls together.

The funny part is that our tastes in girls are almost the same, and we check out the same ones. Our friends say that it's hilarious to watch our eyes follow the same arcs as girls walk by. XD
That is awesome. *is jealous*

Oni

Fesworks said:
I strongly recommend against a long term threesome relationship.

[/second-hand advice]
I can only imagine what trouble could be brewed in a three way relationship. ;d

Fesworks said:
well... I'm gonna stick my neck out in this community and partly come out (here any way).
*Sinks his fangs into your neck*

Kankaru

Leahtaur said:

Lol. Same here. I'm engaged to a man, but I would love to go as far as possible with a girl. The most I've gotten to do is kiss.

But my man an I look at the same girls too. We critique some of them too. Lol.

Oni

Fesworks said:
*bleeds all over Oni*

I need to mention this, I don't RP anything "cuddly or beyond" (particularly with males) in messengers or PMs. No offense, but I've gotten a few that felt like they were going that direction and were making me a bit unconfortable... If this thread had been the cause or not, I can't say for sure.
*laughs* Apologies, couldn't resist the open neck really. ;d

Oni

Fesworks said:
Actually, your reply had nothing to do with me posting that seperate clarification :p
Mhmm hmmm, :wink: *looks at your open neck*

hawse

jellyhurwit said:
I think I may be the only person in this whole damn world like this - I was gay and am now bi.

Nope! There's two of us that I know of! I started out looking for a boyfriend but got pretty disgusted with the "lifestyle" that I was exposed to and the constant confusion between 'sex' and 'love'. Then a super wonderful woman walked into my life N I married her. Life's been only getting better and better since I found her. Even got to the point where, while I like the idea of sucking off a guy, or getting plowed by one, I don't waste any of my time trying to find anyone to play with on the side, even though I have permission to do so.

Hawse