• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bisexuality..

blackwolfe83

cheeriocheetah

Always Seeking Improvement
Just hopping back in to express my appreciation of the fresh and intellectual opinions and reasonings expressed by the previous posters, especially Nargle. It was a nice explanation without becoming insulting or rude to those unsure or opposed to the matters concerning bisexuality. I'm glad that this is a thought-provoking, well-organized debate rather than an insult-fest. It's very nice to hear both sides coherently.

Xemmy

Fuzzy Dragon Boy
I've been all over the place with my sexuality. First I was heterosexual, then I was bi, then I was gay, then I was bi again, and now, I just don't care.

I've always thought that all humans are bisexual by nature, it's socialization that instills it in our heads that you can only be one way or the other.

I decided I'm pansexual, i.e. gender doesn't matter. It's not so much physical sex I'm concerned about, it's the individual. True love doesn't have a gender as far as I'm concerned. When I find who's right for me I'll just know, and the rest won't matter.

-shrug- Just my opinion.

Kittiara

Kitt
Look, if you feel attracted to both genders, you are attracted to both. Bisexuality is no more fake than homosexuality; also it's just another label that attempts to give a name to the vague midpoint of the extremely varied sexuality spectrum.

I guess you could call me bi, but geezus, it sure isn't that complicated. It's not something you have to worry yourself to sleep about. I puzzled over it a bit when I was younger, but then it was like-- wait! I could just... live my life and like whoever I like and do what I want!

Whoa! You mean.. I don't have to try to put a name to the turmoil of my feelings? I can just... BE? That's right! You can chillax and like who you want and not worry.

So everybody stop puzzling and shrug it off and love/mess around with whatever gender you want.

Irreverent

I decided I'm pansexual, i.e. gender doesn't matter. It's not so much physical sex I'm concerned about, it's the individual. True love doesn't have a gender as far as I'm concerned. When I find who's right for me I'll just know, and the rest won't matter.

Well said Xemmy. I'm coming around to accepting this point of view myself.

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Look, if you feel attracted to both genders, you are attracted to both. Bisexuality is no more fake than homosexuality; also it's just another label that attempts to give a name to the vague midpoint of the extremely varied sexuality spectrum.

I guess you could call me bi, but geezus, it sure isn't that complicated. It's not something you have to worry yourself to sleep about. I puzzled over it a bit when I was younger, but then it was like-- wait! I could just... live my life and like whoever I like and do what I want!

Whoa! You mean.. I don't have to try to put a name to the turmoil of my feelings? I can just... BE? That's right! You can chillax and like who you want and not worry.

So everybody stop puzzling and shrug it off and love/mess around with whatever gender you want.

:eek::):D You...Are...Awesome. :D

Usually I think like that, but for some reason I haven't been thinking about it that way, every once and a while I will, but yeah you're right.

Last edited:

Kittiara

Kitt
Haha, hell, I don't even get into the whole 'pansexual' thing, because while I enjoy that concept and it's basically how I think, it's obnoxious to try and explain it to people. I just say, go with the flow. You don't have to have yourself all figured out, you just have to know generally what you like and flow on from there.

Irreverent

It's not something you have to worry yourself to sleep about. I puzzled over it a bit when I was younger, but then it was like-- wait! I could just... live my life and like whoever I like and do what I want!

If you determine you are bi at an early age, I guess it could be that easy. Throw in the parameters of a 20+ year pair bond and a set of kits and the permutations, combinations and fall out gets a little more interesting. This ain't the '50's. Sometimes mommy has a boyfriend on the side....and so does daddy. Or at least wants one.

Good advice. But easier said then done. I so want to be able to do this.

Kittiara

Kitt
Oh yeah, definitely easier said than done, but I wouldn't be saying it unless I'd eventually kicked my way to that conclusion myself. It's tough, but as long as you start thinking that it doesn't all have to fit neatly into little clean-cut categories, things get a little easier.

coolkidex

Hug a wolf today!
if you like chicks and dudes, your bi

end of post
This sum's it up quite nicely.
When i came out to my best friend, i said i was bi to be on the safe side.

But i realized that i was just in denial, so i came out fully. I'm still a closet fur, but thats just my story.

Basically, if you like guys as much as girls, your bi.
Happy?

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
Bi, straight, gay who cares really. Sex is between you and your partner. Its not about a set of rings, or a piece of paper. Its not about anything but simply enjoying the furry (or person for those non furs here) what your lifting your tail for or them lifting theirs for you.

And its your secret not the whole worlds business. Simple enjoy the moment. We dont get to many of them on this big blue ball.

Zaaz

What's where now?
I could never 'date' another girl, but I wouldnt complain if I was the center of a threesome (all the attention on me).

However im too shy to initiate one, and im not comfortable enough to share Zaaz.

Oh Noes for meeeee!!!! T_T

Ahhhh, that's the problem with youth. Everything needs a label.

If you like girls, kudos. If you like guys, good for you. If you like both, then there you are.

AKA: Don't worry about it. If you've already come out as 'being bi', then you've already spilled the beans that you're not 100% hetro, and that's pretty much the only big stumbling block in this whole equasion. If you decide to date guys or girls. Who cares! You'll probably switch between the two a few time. Just live life as you feel comfortable.

Z

Marodi

yeah,
i like the idea of marrying a woman and having a family
but i like men visually and stuff

lady parts creep me out

idk if im a weird type of bi
Don't worry dude, after reading a couple of your posts, it seems to me that we have almost identicle views on bisexuality. Your'e not alone.

Lemon_Panda

I believe most people are bisexual to varying degrees. I find myself to be pansexual, but if I'm faced with somebody who doesn't believe in pansexuality, I will say I am bisexual. I lean more towards guys, however.

Meeew

I haven't had sex either either sex so I can't define my sexuality just yet!

I'm attracted to girls though, but if a guy came on to me and he was romantic and not just like "BUTTSEX" I would consider it. So I'd say bi-curious perhaps :3

krisCrash

I believe most people are bisexual to varying degrees. I find myself to be pansexual, but if I'm faced with somebody who doesn't believe in pansexuality, I will say I am bisexual. I lean more towards guys, however.
You may like to use the word pansexual to describe attraction to all sexes, but that is not the only use of the word.

Dictionary:
adj; Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.
or displaying or encompassing a broad range of human sexual behavior
People who have this understanding of the word will likely think "is into a lot of fetishes" rather than as a sexual orientation.

Last edited:

RCraccoon

the shrubbery merchant
well i myself dont consider myself to be bi i do prefer to keep an open mind. what i mean is im not going to go out seeking intercourse with a member of the same sex, but if something unforseen was to occur i would have no objections to crossing swords with another man

Tyla

I don't feel as if I know what... pleasures me much when it comes to gender yet. So yeah, I'd have to say bicurious. In terms of personality, nice people are nice people, if their personality is one that I like -that- little more than my friends, it doesn't really matter. I do feel guilty about once joining that teen bandwagon that most people are familiar with though.

shinragod

I always felt bisexuality came with the furry package. If you find yourself fantasizing about both female and male furs; then yeah you're probably a little bisexual. Sooner or later though you settle with which gender you desire most.
In the furry world I am definitely bi...but I mostly gear towards females. I don't know if it truly is fake though.

angel kaim

spirit warrior
well how bisexuality is looked at could make it seem quite fake. however, i belive being biSEXUAL mainly depends on your sexual activities and prefrences. if your referring to bisexuality as a romance pont of veiw, then yeah, its toatlly fake, because romances and dating is kinda like a commited deep friendship, and you can be friends with both guys and girls. bisexuality isnt fake, you just have to look at it in different perspective, at least thats what i think.