• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bizarre/Amusing videos on YouTube?

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Utterly bizarre, hilarious, oddly amusing and yet, oh so damn sad and pathetic at the same time.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i used to play this nightly at full volume on the TV display wall at work right after closing. T'was my end-of-the-day victory theme.

Pack of aggressive migrant workers committing zebracide.
i may be late to the party but this shit triggers my ASMR senses something fieeeeeeeeeeeerce!

Last edited:

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Nothing like this..
I clicked to watch it on youtube, cancelled it half-way through (because honestly I don't want to watch that...), and now it's permanently stuck in my recommended with the worst possible thumbnail. Damn youtube, seriously...

NocturneFox!

I am a dead account!
I clicked to watch it on youtube, cancelled it half-way through (because honestly I don't want to watch that...), and now it's permanently stuck in my recommended with the worst possible thumbnail. Damn youtube, seriously...
at least you dont have in the recommended list a video whit the thumbnail of spongebob showing his butthole ._.