• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bizarre/Amusing videos on YouTube?

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Utterly bizarre, hilarious, oddly amusing and yet, oh so damn sad and pathetic at the same time.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i used to play this nightly at full volume on the TV display wall at work right after closing. T'was my end-of-the-day victory theme.

Pack of aggressive migrant workers committing zebracide.
i may be late to the party but this shit triggers my ASMR senses something fieeeeeeeeeeeerce!

Last edited:

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Nothing like this..
I clicked to watch it on youtube, cancelled it half-way through (because honestly I don't want to watch that...), and now it's permanently stuck in my recommended with the worst possible thumbnail. Damn youtube, seriously...

NocturneFox!

I am a dead account!
I clicked to watch it on youtube, cancelled it half-way through (because honestly I don't want to watch that...), and now it's permanently stuck in my recommended with the worst possible thumbnail. Damn youtube, seriously...
at least you dont have in the recommended list a video whit the thumbnail of spongebob showing his butthole ._.