• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Black Sails

rekcerW

Motherfucker I'm sold. Absolute, by far, new favourite show bar-none.

I really, really, really wish there were more than 4 seasons. That shit captivated me, I love it.

Anyways, if you haven't seen it, somebody made a kickass tribute video to check it out, I fucking LOVE that show. Also it spoiled a bunch of shit in s4 for me >.< oh well

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I saw the first season awhile ago, but I might catch up on it this week so we can talk about it. Starz has some good shows, though I'm wondering if you've seen Boss?

rekcerW

I saw the first season awhile ago, but I might catch up on it this week so we can talk about it. Starz has some good shows, though I'm wondering if you've seen Boss?
nope, but i'm going to now. you're adding to the list of people that have said starz is wicked, so i'm going to spend more time checking them out :D

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
nope, but i'm going to now. you're adding to the list of people that have said starz is wicked, so i'm going to spend more time checking them out :D
I caught up a bit last night, but about Boss, it was really one of Starz's breakout series along with Power and Outlander. I'll admit the network crept up on me.