• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

BlueHeadedNibba has joined the game

BlueHeadedNibba

Sexy Nibba
Banned
Let me introduce myself. My name is BlueHeadedNibba and i protect Metro City from villains. Sadly, i got exiled by Jimmy Neutron and now im in this land called Fur Affinity Forums. Some of you may recognise me as megamind, but this is not true. Megamind was a name given to me by SJW libtards who don't know anything about me or what i do. I also appeared in a movie called Megamind, and thats good as well i guess. I have made an oath to protect this land from villains. Just do the stuff that you do everyday and i'll be protecting this land.

S

Sagt

Megamind was a name given to me by SJW libtards who don't know anything about me or what i do.
I mean, it's quite a flattering name, to be honest. :x

But if you don't think it describes you very well, then I'll use your prefered name, I guess. Lol.

Welcome, BlueHeadedNibba.

BlueHeadedNibba

Sexy Nibba
Banned
Im finally loved

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Another meme account? I think you were here before and on some account having to do with "meat", but I'm just speculating.