• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bolt

Nocturnowl357

The nocturnal gaming furry
What was his part in the movie?

The greeneyed dude. 6 lines...at least Bethesda used him for a good amount in they're game before dropping him like a brick.

BloodYoshi

This movie annoys me, because I named my dog Bolt when I got her seven years ago and now the name is totally ruined.

Plus ever since Barnyard, CG movies are getting increasingly old and tired.

Dantekat

I've seen the character from the "orginal" script and I actually like the America white shepard "Bolt" better. Though, there was also a cat with an eye patch in the orginal script. That would have been interesting.

Records

Records Raccoon
i loved this film and cursed loudly when it lost to wall-e.

nothing against wall-e, but I thought Bolt was a better movie.

Records

Records Raccoon
Lasseter is the best thing to happen for Disney in a while in their animation department and Bolt is proof. You can look online and find out the "american dog"/"Bolt" story differences. The original director was going to take the film in the direction films like this go all the time. Lasseter told the animation and story department to take the story where the story goes. If it doesn't make sense then find something that makes sense- no need to force any thing into the story that doesn't belong there. Originally the LasVegas setting was supposed to involve a huge fight between some street dogs and bolt where bolt realized his powers were television effects and had to scrap his way out of a tight spot. Lasseter, true to form, said why? Why have him fight when we can simply have him realize his powers weren't there to begin with the moment he's outside the studio? He's not retarded, just misled. Have bolt realize on the way back to LA his powers weren't real- but cast a shadow of doubt that penny's love wasn't real- that will take you further than a dog fight. So in vegas Mittens casts doubt on Penny's love for Bolt saying: It was ALL TV, nothing was real.

SuperFurryBonzai

is that really necessary?
i saw this movie halfway throigh because my asshole friend made us leave =[ i really wanted to see it but now i have to wait for dvd =[

fx1

I liked this film, but one "plot device", so to say, was very disturbing. Declawing cats :( It's a really sick form of animal cruelty and should be banned everywhere. I wonder how this little but important detail (how did Bolt subdue Mittens so easily?) was translated in the international versions, especially in countries where it's illegal. It's a movie for children after all.. I guess it was just handwaved away somehow or left out completely. There would be no room in the dubbed script to explain an illegal and unheard-of procedure (especially to children).

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
Bolt is sexy. The end of the movie with the fire was boring.

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
wtf..............
Wtf yourself, weirdo. If you didn't know you are on a furry message board. What did you think would happen?

WolfoxOkamichan

Luffs Buff Wuffs
I liked this film, but one "plot device", so to say, was very disturbing. Declawing cats :( It's a really sick form of animal cruelty and should be banned everywhere. I wonder how this little but important detail (how did Bolt subdue Mittens so easily?) was translated in the international versions, especially in countries where it's illegal. It's a movie for children after all.. I guess it was just handwaved away somehow or left out completely. There would be no room in the dubbed script to explain an illegal and unheard-of procedure (especially to children).

Lasseter.:cool:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Bolt is sexy.

disgustpr3.jpg