• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Boooz + vid games

Zippo

Banned
Banned
Im a lil stooped now, sat nite, dragoneeer to acording to him, power the servers with vodka yay! but ya anyways ever play your games plasterd, they cara fun but its like adding a difficulty level damn, prey isa bitch and a half tryin it like this hehe. Yall ever?

-Z

Methinkst you typed this thread kinda plastered...

I've only been totally plastered once, and it wasn't a good experience for me--neither was the following hang-over I had all next day. So I don't get plastered anymore--I just drink casually without getting drunk. Tipsy at best, and that's very rare...and when I do get like that, going to bed is the first thing I do when I get home from whatever party I was drinking at. So no--I've never played video games while wasted.

oh no! i'm allergic to hops. so i can't drink enough to get plastered. oh well i don't care. drink soda and eat icecream is better anyway. play games with a mega sugar-rush instead, it's alot more fun.

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
RE:  Boooz + vid games

blackdragoon said:
play games with a mega sugar-rush instead, it's alot more fun.

ah man that is sooo much fun! all of a sudden you can do all of these crazy moves and you have real quick reflexes! :D

Silverdragon00 said:
blackdragoon said:
play games with a mega sugar-rush instead, it's alot more fun.

ah man that is sooo much fun! all of a sudden you can do all of these crazy moves and you have real quick reflexes! :D

exactly!! it's like turning on the easy difficulty while playing on the hard mode as opposed to being drunk which has the opposite effect on you. you know your plastered when katamari damacy is too hard for you to understand...

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Haha. Prey's whack enough without being drunk!
Playing Killer Instinct on the SNES when tipsy is great. So is DDR and Guitar Hero.

Evol

DDR when you're tipsy = laughs for hours. That game was made for alcohol, much like karaoke.

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
Really only fun for online games when you have Vent running. :D So amusing.

emptyF

where my frogs at?
video games on mushrooms. . .now that is entertainment! mario fell out of my tv and ran out the door when i hit the lava. oh, and he said "oh, fuck-a me-a!"

Buy a nice copy of Katamari Damacy and get HAMMERED.
Rinse and repeat until satisfied.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
ROTT's Shroom powerup!

Emerson

FYI I am a SPY.
Boooz + vid games = Hilarity.

And I did pretty poorly in my math classes.

DeadDoll00

I've ordered myself a bottle of absinthe and have a shiny new two-month WoW subscription card...

DeadDoll00

emptyF said:
shit, where you get absinthe from? i always wanted some. . .

You can find it online, mostly. Any number of places sell it and ship to the US. In my case, I bought it, have it shipped to a friend in the US, who in turn must ship it to me. Because of Canadian customs right now, few places are willing to ship absinthe to Canada, even though it's not officially banned or illegal :(

drugs + booze = death
drugs + booze + videogames = happier death. but still death.
we all die someday, why speed up the process??

DeadDoll00

blackdragoon said:
drugs + booze = death
drugs + booze + videogames = happier death. but still death.
we all die someday, why speed up the process??

Depends on the drugs =P