• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Booze for me, booze for you!

Nylak

Angry Otter
101. I agree with your assessment. :3

KatmanDu

Squeezing the Charmin
The stuff I make myself. Pretty proud of a Jack Daniels clone I just aged out... not bad.

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica
I an underaged teenager, I drink cheap, black label supermarket wine, sometimes bourbon and a lot of vodka. 1 more year till I can legally buy alcohol.

Fiesta_Jack

Calix Meus Inebrians
I love whiskey and related liquors quite a bit.

Southern Comfort (with Sprite :3) is a favorite.
Crown Royal is another.
Jack Daniels, especially GENTLEMAN JACK is good.

My drink of choice, at the bar or at home is a whiskey sour. Equal parts whiskey and sweet & sour mix.

Edit: Also, Tarantula Azul Tequila is amazing.

Last edited:

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
The stuff I make myself. Pretty proud of a Jack Daniels clone I just aged out... not bad.
Much respect for those that can make their own stuff.

I don't care much for Jack though :p But grats on your own brew.

Hellivina_Khaos

Pseudofunctional
Well, I can handle any hard liquor except dark rum. I prefer the darker beers, ranging from Ziegenbock, to Killians, to Guiness. I'm not a huge wine person, but I do love some good quality soju.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Make your own sour mix. It's very rewarding.

ShayneBear

Bacardi 151 and 150+ proof homemade whiskey my old foster family makes and sends me. I drink that stuff like water.
Also a fan of Absolut vodka, both plain and the flavoured varieties. It's just the smoothest vodka I've tried. For the most part, the only vodka available around here is Smirnoff (tastes like horse piss and water) and Absolut, the odd place will have more premium vodkas, but it doesn't go down nearly as nice. Crown Royal is a drink my family has for new year's, rather than champagne, and it's alright, but i can't drink more than a couple ounces of it before feeling sick.

I HATE tequilla. Can't stand beer, wine, or cider either. Not a huge fan of coolers (vodka, rum, wine or whatever), too girly, and usually taste like piss anyways.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Hard Stuff
Absinthe (Hellz yeah!!), Malibu Carribian Rum, Crown Royal Whiskey, Sauza Tequila (yes, the cheap shit), Smirnoff Vodka, Khalua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Amaretto Di Amore

Dislikes:
Ouzo *shudder*, Jagermeister,

Wine
Dislikes: White wine makes me sick and any kind of red other then the three above give me horrible migranes.

Beers and Ciders
Likes: Moosehead Lager, Guinness Draft, Strongbow Cider Beer; Alexander Keith's Pale, Dark, and Red Ale; Mill St Coffee Porter, Mill St Organic Lager; Rickard's Red, Honey Brown, and Pale Ale
Dislikes: Labatt Blue, Molson Canadian, Heineken, Corona, and Budweiser. No self respecting Canadian would go near Budweiser ;)

Wow...I REALLY like beer! *L*

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
I an underaged teenager, I drink cheap, black label supermarket wine, sometimes bourbon and a lot of vodka. 1 more year till I can legally buy alcohol.

Your spelling and grammer shows us the dangers of underage drinking. Thank you for being a champ about that. ;)

greg-the-fox

Also a lightweight. >.< The drug I take for anxiety says "alcohol may intensify effects," and they don't lie. Two glasses of champagne and I'm buzzed.

Lol me too. Except I take my meds in the morning so it doesn't affect me as much if I drink at night. A few weeks ago I drank 2 pints at a pub and got pretty buzzed o_O I was like wtf. It wasn't particularly strong beer either. My tolerance seems to randomly fluctuate. A friend gave me a four loko to try, I drank half the can and hardly felt anything.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I don't think I've ever had a good sour mix drink, come to think of it. Know a place where I can get one?

All I use it for is whiskey sours TBH. Still, that's a worthy use.

Basic homemade sour mix in quantity:
1 cup simple or heavy syrup, or mix thereof
1 cup fresh squeezed citrus juice, anywhere between all lemons or 1/2 lemons and 1/2 limes
1 large egg white (optional, but recommended)

Keep refrigerated and use within 2 weeks or until noticeable spoilage.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Since we have a few people here of legal age, i was wondering what you guys liked and disliked as far as alcohol goes.

Hard Stuff: Like- Johnny Walker black label whiskey
Dislike: Ozuo (Fuck you, ozuo! That was a shit-tastic weekend you put me through!)

Beer: Like- Guiness! (Because Irish/furry)
Dislike- Corona (Because Mexician piss water)

Wine: Like - homemade rose wine
Dislike- homemade mead

Let me know what floats your boat.

There is already a booze thread here, are you too drunk to see it?

Volkodav

Dad****er
Like - vodka, schnapps, whiskey, rum
Dislike - beer. any kind of beer is absolutely disgusting.

I found some weird ass czech coffee liquor in my house too. Very weird but it was good. I don't remember what it was called but the name was sooo weird.

Last edited:

Smart_Cookie

I baked y'all an apple pie!
All I use it for is whiskey sours TBH. Still, that's a worthy use.

Basic homemade sour mix in quantity:
1 cup simple or heavy syrup, or mix thereof
1 cup fresh squeezed citrus juice, anywhere between all lemons or 1/2 lemons and 1/2 limes
1 large egg white (optional, but recommended)

Keep refrigerated and use within 2 weeks or until noticeable spoilage.

Oh, that. I think I confused what you were saying with sour mash, which is a completely different beasty. Considering my love for the Ramos Gin Fizz, I can safely say I've had good sour mix drinks.

KatmanDu

Squeezing the Charmin
Whiskey Sour is a favorite, along with Lynchburg Lemonade (pretty much the same concept) and a well-made margarita. Seven and Seven as well. Try to stay away from licorice flavored alcohols; I hate the taste of black licorice... and after a couple, you stop tasting the licorice, and drink waaay too much... urgh. Tried the SoCo Lime and didn't like it.