• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bop or Flop

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
So I saw this forum game here where one user names a food and the next user will say whether it's yum or yuck. Which inspired me to make a similar one, but for music! Here, you post a link or video to a song, and the next user will say whether they think it's a bop or a flop.

Let's start with one of my personal favourites...

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I mean... it sorta took a while to get to the good part. Their voices aren't bad, but I dont think its my style. flop ;w;

This isn't english soooo just listen for the music and the sound ^W^

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
I mean... it sorta took a while to get to the good part. Their voices aren't bad, but I dont think its my style. flop ;w;

This isn't english soooo just listen for the music and the sound ^W^
Not quite a bop, but good slow relaxing music. Like when I'm driving down a windy country road looking in West Virginia

BRITNEY SPEARS - TOXIC - SHITTYFLUTED - YouTube

* ALSO THIRD COMMENT EVER EEEEEEEEE*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
The music is decent. But I would say their voices can use some work. Sounds more like screaming/talking than actually singing. Imma say borderline flop, but imma sit and bop quietly.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Yooo? How did I miss out on this thread?? I like the concept of this.

League of Legends songs are usually IMO a banger (oh excuse me, bop lol) and I must’ve missed out on this one cuz I didn’t remember hearing this one. Regardless, as I predicted, it indeed was a bop ^w^ Wait hot dam, at 1:55 it really picks up, fuck yeah it’s lit!

I’m determined to get at least one of you guys into this type of hyper pop/alternative rock type genre >:c I’ve not had success so far, but eventually one of you shall succumb to the greatness of this music I just know it!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
flop, flop, flop xD It sounds like their voices are cracking. The yeah no xD

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
It's alright. I like the hair xD

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Alright, I can bop to this. I like the music. The voice isn't the best, but.. I can get used to it. and the yellow spiderman art is cool

Erix

>‿‿◕
alright this song is kinda a bop. To be fair, AJR is a banger, so not surprised this is a bop to me. Time to put on my liked list ^w^

I will not be deterred from my goal. I will find someone who likes these underground artists! >:c where are you little rascals hiding?! I just want to share my appreciation of them with youuuuuu! xd
Alright this is WAY more tame than the previous one I posted, let’s see if I reel someone in >:{

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Alright I'm feeling it so far.... The singing is decent... The word.. Alright, you get this one kid, Bop.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Fox in the name! I see horns, thats good. Music is alright... Alright im down, Bop!

Erix

>‿‿◕
Alright I'm feeling it so far.... The singing is decent... The word.. Alright, you get this one kid, Bop.

Omfg nooooooo I wasn’t tryna reel you in ffs Santo. You already don’t like my first song xD I’m looking for contenders who might like the genre, not stinky old you! >:c

alright but fr tho, I know this song, and I remember listening to this shit so much. Bop 100%, anybody reading this, listen to that song above, “Burn That House Down”, it’s a good one lol

alright third times a charm! Where my people at??

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Flop.. I just dont think Im a music guy I guess xD... it just took forever to me..

T

the sleepiest kitty

Flop. I just can't get myself to like it

Edit: love the first song posted. I want that song played at my funeral.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Hmm. Would have to say bop.

Also, santo-chaaaan. You posted the song from Halva Priset that I gave you. :p

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
imma say bop, calming sounds decent. :3

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
It's Fall Out Boy. Of course it's a bop. <3