• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Bordered Bust Icon Request [CLOSED]

Azelforest

Hey! I wanted to practice drawing some anthro's / feral's so I can use them commercially in advertising more feral / anthro' friendly commissions! So if you have a character of yours you'd like to be drawn in my style then hit me up! Just make sure to follow these rules when commenting;

- This isn't a first come first served, I will personally be choosing which one's I'd like to show off.

- Your oc needs to have a COLORED reference at least from their waist up.

- Fillout this lil form in order to order one;
Pose?:
Expression:
Theme?:
Extra Icons:
Words?:

What you'll essentially be getting is something along the lines of this.

It may take a while for me to get them done, but I should hopefully get them done within maybe a month or two's time. And if you'd like to donate, or you missed out on getting one of these, check out my Ko-fi! Where I regularly post free sketch request and $5 drawing commissions!

Last edited:

skurtak

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Your art is amazing! I love your style! ^w^

I have a few for you to pick from! (if you just want to do artistic freedom that's perfectly fine as well! whatever you feel like doing!)

Maverick:
Pose/expression?: Him looking tired or frustrated, like the images in his gallery
Theme?: I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, sorry! If you have questions about it feel free to ask!
Extra Icons: If you mean ones I already have, here's one!
Words?: No words (unless you think of something fun : 3)

Blackjack:
Pose/expression: Maybe him smiling or looking nervous?
Theme: lighthearted, cute
Extra icons: none
Words: No words

Darling:
Pose/expression: Smiling, looking a bit smug
Theme: Not quite sure on this one, feel free to take artistic freedom!
Extra icons: Here or here!

By the way, do you have a twitter or instagram? Your art is very pretty!

Azelforest

Heyj, I've a fews characters to propose to you, if you wants artistic freedom, it's all yours!

Toumai, a Tiger https://d.facdn.net/art/cobra27/1541804561/1541804477.cobra27_181107_toumai_fa.png
Pose?: salute and winking
Expression: Smiling
Theme?: light theme
Extra Icons: What's that?
Words?: free hugs

Or Snauw, an alligator https://d.facdn.net/art/snauw/1604180274/1604180274.snauw_fullbody.jpg
Pose : open mouth
Expression :hungry
theme: orange ?
words: no words

Thanks u for reading
I think I'll give Toumai a try! Thank's for the interest! You can keep up with the progress of it here on my Trello! I'll be sure to toss you a sketch update once I start on it!

Azelforest

I have a few for you to pick from! (if you just want to do artistic freedom that's perfectly fine as well! whatever you feel like doing!)

Maverick:
Pose/expression?: Him looking tired or frustrated, like the images in his gallery
Theme?: I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, sorry! If you have questions about it feel free to ask!

Blackjack:

Darling:

I think I'll give Blackjack some love! Their color-scheme is interesting! You can keep an eye on the progress on my Trello! I'll be sure to toss you a sketch reference for approval once I get around to starting on it! Thanks for the interest! Oh!

And you can find all my social media sites on my website here.

But here's my instagram and twitter! I'm trying to be more active on both!

Azelforest

Hello!
Here's my gal if you're interested in her: https://toyhou.se/8878595.fauna

Pose?: something cute like this maybe? Expression: innocent, cutesy
Theme?: something with nature
Extra Icons: -
Words?: - If it's possible could I have it with and without words? The words being "I'm babey"

Thanks for the chance ^^
Sure! I can give her a shot! You can keep an eye on the progress on my Trello! I'll be sure to toss you a sketch reference for approval once I get around to starting on it! Thanks for the interest!

Azelforest

Maverick:

Blackjack:

Darling:

Hey, I finally managed to start working again, I just wanted to toss you this wip to make sure it looks alright enough for me to go ahead and finished it up?