• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Borderlands

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
I don't know how the story was poorly written though. The weapons I used throughout the game was ones I either bought or found, rarely ever was I using Unique-rarity weapons (aka the blue weapons with red-flavor text) Some of the quests were tedious though, like the It ain't Rocket Surgery quest

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I don't know how the story was poorly written though. The weapons I used throughout the game was ones I either bought or found, rarely ever was I using Unique-rarity weapons (aka the blue weapons with red-flavor text) Some of the quests were tedious though, like the It ain't Rocket Surgery quest
The pacing of the story was all over the place, uninterestingly presented and the dialogue was just..mediocre and the sense of humour had degraded so much from the previous games

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
If it makes you feel better, the next Borderlands won't be made by 2K Australia. And probably won't have its dlc published by other companies either.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
If it makes you feel better, the next Borderlands won't be made by 2K Australia. And probably won't have its dlc published by other companies either.
This gives me hope!
However knowing how Gearbox loves to lie to us *ahem* Aliens: colonial marines*ahem* and this disappointment I'm not too hopeful

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Considering how Borderlands 1 and its dlc, Borderlands 2 and the Tiny Tina dlc, and the Claptastic Voyage dlc was all developed by Gearbox Software, I'd say to stay hopeful

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
The fact this topic is getting so much in depth and useful conversation really makes me happy.
Being someone new to this game,a lot of this is really informative.
I really appreciate those people having meaningful discussions instead of bickering,it makes coming back to this thread worthwhile.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Any questions about Borderlands, I can answer.

Oh,Oh!
I love asking people who are into Borderlands what their thoughts are on the whole Jack/Angel father daughter relationship so,what's your thought on it and did you see anything you think you would have changed and if so,what and why?