• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bored and looking for Roleplay

As the title suggests, I'm looking for furry RP. Only looking to do 1-on-1 right now, but I could be open to adding more people as time goes on. I can stay SFW or go NSFW depending on your preference. (Though I'd like to avoid Scat, WS, and Hyper/Macro.)

I'm relatively new to RP in general, I've done some in the past, but never with another furry.

I'm also flexible about setting, so if random mediocre RP sounds like your cup of tea, let me know and we can discuss details.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
As the title suggests, I'm looking for furry RP. Only looking to do 1-on-1 right now, but I could be open to adding more people as time goes on. I can stay SFW or go NSFW depending on your preference. (Though I'd like to avoid Scat, WS, and Hyper/Macro.)

I'm relatively new to RP in general, I've done some in the past, but never with another furry.

I'm also flexible about setting, so if random mediocre RP sounds like your cup of tea, let me know and we can discuss details.
I'm always here if you'd like to try your cards at a little roleplay!