• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bored outta my Got-dang skull

8-bit

What do you do when you're so bored you just sit and nothing all day long because the boredom is so strong?

Jashwa

make fun of people on the internet.

That being said, did you seriously just say "Got-dang skull"?

Sure is 4th grader language in here.

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
Play guitar, draw, sit on the porch and watch life go by.

Rytes

Click Here
Study (Since last semester, I learned how important that is :s)
Games
Hang out
Party (weekend thing)
Listen to Music
Play some Music
Rehearse some Music
Make some Music
Drink

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
weed

Bernad

I usually either make and record music, read forums, meditate, listen to music, or just talk to people in voice chat.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Draw
Read
Clean
Play games
Watch a movie.

Nothing too special :)

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Well, today, I thought about trying to learn to knit.

Broke my cheap ass beginner needles in a fit of anger, so, maybe I'll try crocheting next. That hook/needle is metal. :| I am not a very patient human being.

Other times...read, volunteer for a few organizations around, internet.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Think. About what I could be doing, usually. Or what I should be doing, but why I won't do it.

I have a very big problem with procrastination :(

BladeWolf

usually video games, reading a book (reading City of Bones right now), internet/aim, or rearrange the furniture/clean house

Xipoid

Cameras
What do you do when you're so bored you just sit and nothing all day long because the boredom is so strong?

The question answered itself, but: workout, climb a tree, write a story, call a friend up, do chores, go out for a bit, draw something.

selkie

'ã……'
Work out, embroider, go to the library and look things up. I usually make a list of things I think of during the week or whenever that I want to look more into, and when I'm bored I research. :)

Embroidery may not appeal to you so much, though.

Edit: ALSO, cooking!

Last edited:

Isen

Oh dear
I don't feel bored very often, really. The only time I'm bored is when I'm doing translation homework.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
I've never been bored (unless at school or work) in my entire life, i can just watch anime, old anime, new anime, or i can pester my "friends" until they call the cops.