• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Hello there!

As the title implies, I have nothing to do right now. My current projects are all winding down and with the current state of things, there isn't much I can do in the real world at the moment as everyone runs for cover.

So, with that in mind, I decided to pop on here and see if anyone out there wants a little something written for them. I can- and will- write just about anything, ranging from super tame/mundane SFW to hyper NSFW or anything else you can think of. The only genre I will not touch is historical fiction. Everything else I can/will/have dabbled in. Length is up for discussion. If you want me to write a book we might have to agree to disagree, but shorter things are definitely doable!

PM with questions, concerns, emotional outbursts, or if you want to tell me I'm crazy.

Curious about my work? See some of it here: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/saurex/
Or you can see some of it here: https://www.deviantart.com/sauex/gallery

pinecones

I don't have a prompt to offer, but this reminded me of how much fun random generators are for ideas.
I like using random word and sentence generators and building off of that. Randomized anime titles are also really whacky. Or course, it's up to you.
Maybe it'll offer you something in your spare time.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
I don't have a prompt to offer, but this reminded me of how much fun random generators are for ideas.
I like using random word and sentence generators and building off of that. Randomized anime titles are also really whacky. Or course, it's up to you.
Maybe it'll offer you something in your spare time.
Thanks! Filling spare time is the idea, though preferably it would be something I can do for someone else. I've kinda lost the knack for writing for myself any more, for better or worse.

Crazyman1

Blue bunny from outer space
Hrm could bring you on as a guest writer for my project if you are interested :D
You would get full credit of course, I will send you my series bible too so you could know what to do :D

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Hrm could bring you on as a guest writer for my project if you are interested :D
You would get full credit of course, I will send you my series bible too so you could know what to do :D
I'd like to hear more of your proposal. PM me with greater details and we'll go from there.
Thank you!

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
I can certainly do that Go ahead and PM me characters and I can give you my perspective on them. Just let me know if there's anything specific you want me to look for.
Thank you!

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
I may have an idea, but it'd take some explanation

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
I've got an idea in mind that I've wanted in writing for a while. You still doing stuff?
Taking a break due to Christmas, but still open for new stuff. What kind of idea is on your mind?

ghammer

I'd like to do kind of a cross between family drama/psychological horror and like identity issues involving one or two characters, a straightforward fox guy and maybe a female character. I also have an idea for a silly story.

Rhyn Corinn

Hey idk if I'm too late or something, but can you let me know if you're still open for requests? I'm always moderately desperate for things to read, so if you're open for writing mostly anything then I definitely have some ideas.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Hey idk if I'm too late or something, but can you let me know if you're still open for requests? I'm always moderately desperate for things to read, so if you're open for writing mostly anything then I definitely have some ideas.
Things have been mad with the holidays, but come January things will open up more if you've got something big in mind. If it's something smaller, however, I can start picking at it almost immediately. What idea is burning the biggest hole in your soul at the moment?

Rhyn Corinn

Things have been mad with the holidays, but come January things will open up more if you've got something big in mind. If it's something smaller, however, I can start picking at it almost immediately. What idea is burning the biggest hole in your soul at the moment?
I'm fine with small at this point. I just want to read anthro pred/prey stuff...is that something you can do? (i can give more details if you want, not sure how broad/narrow you want to work with)

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
I'm fine with small at this point. I just want to read anthro pred/prey stuff...is that something you can do? (i can give more details if you want, not sure how broad/narrow you want to work with)
PM me with extra details and I'll cook up something short for you.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Just wanted to drop a quick thank you to those that responded.

Still open for small projects/commissions so feel free to ask questions!

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Things are slowing down again, so if anyone out there wants something written let me know!