• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Boring to have no irl furs friend :(

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
meh, technically I DO have RL furry friends... the thing is, they claim (especially deny) they aren't furry. yet, 75% of my friends admitted to being a regular at fchan, and the rest are just pure in denial... keep in mind, I was the one who introduced the fandom to all my friends

some of them claim to hate furries, one day, I was on his computer, and he went to the bathroom, so I checked his bookmarked tabs, and he had furcadia, fchan, and teamartail bookmarked. xD

Lukar

Durrgon
I don't. still it is the only way to know without asking everyone you meet.

True... It is more convenient. xD

Me niether, aside from the occasional "why do you keep redrawing that?". Still, doesn't hurt to try. =3

xD Nope, it doesn't. Actually, we had a test in French (How I got into French in my freshman year, I have no clue, but it's fun. ^^) today, and when I was finished, I drew the PhiPaw on the back. My French teacher saw it when I turned it in, and said something about the PhiPaw in French, although I have no clue what she said. x.x'

I tried the PhiPaw on my notebooks this morning in college classes, nobody responded :(
Although I don't know if anyone was even paying attention. ( I went to classes one day with robotic hand graphics pen drawn on my left hand and nobody said a thing about that either)

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
The nearest is like two miles away?

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Well other then my girl(which I told her I was a furry and she found out she was to)I don't have any furry freinds but I hope I meet some soon.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Hmm... well see, one of the problems too with the Phipaw is just that a lot of furs don't know it yet. I've been in the fandom for 8 years, met lots of furs, have fur-friends, and I didn't know about the Phipaw until this thread. Now... if I saw a symbol like that though, I might wonder if it was a sign that the person was a furry, but now that I know, I'll have to be more on the look out for it.

On a similar note though, a paw-print that is not the Phipaw symbol is not necessarily a sign of a fur. My ex's daughter has a tatoo of a wolf paw on her back, but she's no furry, for example.

nek0chan

meh, technically I DO have RL furry friends... the thing is, they claim (especially deny) they aren't furry. yet, 75% of my friends admitted to being a regular at fchan, and the rest are just pure in denial... keep in mind, I was the one who introduced the fandom to all my friends

some of them claim to hate furries, one day, I was on his computer, and he went to the bathroom, so I checked his bookmarked tabs, and he had furcadia, fchan, and teamartail bookmarked. xD

pwned

Tweek

is awaiting salvation

There are so many of us in hiding. Furdom is like a highly virulent strain of the Ebola virus...for example, here in NC we keep it underground, lest the CDC come and quarantine us all. It's probably the same where you are, try talking to someone with a wildlife t-shirt or something...either they're a furry or a hippie, it's win-win.

I have quite a few fur friends, one of them from school. It was funny how we met.

I was drawing my fursona and he looked over and said "thats a cool wolf there" I said "thanks but she is actually wolf/husky" he said "oh cool whats her name" I said "Sheba"
he was quiet for awhile then said "have you ever heard of this thing called Furry?" I looked right at him and said "Yea I've heard of it...I am one!" he bout fell out of his chair LOL

I've never actually met a furry before. I don't see myself as one. I just like the fact of having a my fursona represent myself in pictures, but who knows! That is why I am going to MFF. yay

kiyoukan

Pwncakesfury

Hello there glad to see another furry is within 10 miles of me. MI 48331
Well hope to see everyone at Ohayocon this year should be tons of fun!
<(=^.^=)>

ChapperIce

I've only ever known one furry and one suspected furry (who may not know she's a furry).

The first one I knew before I stopped going all "EW" about anything furry-related. He drew a catgirl getting raped by tentacles for me. Great guy.. He was a senior while I was a freshman, though ;; He used to work at Price Chopper after that so I'd get to see him if I went there, but I think he might've quit/gotten fired since then so now I dunno how to contact him.

The other is...really too annoying of a girl to want to get to know. I used to be her friend,a ctually, and she lies about a lot of shit and uses people :\ She told people her ex raped her (he's my best friend, and I know that's not true.. ) and stole a bunch of shit from him and..ugh..

So aside from them, I've never known any furries in real life that I know of. From upstate New York so I'd like to talk to some from up here.

Masakuni

I haven't met another furry around here, though seeing as I live in a smaller town in the southern part of Georgia I guess it's understandable.

sqz_kid

I feel the painz. I had a fair few irl furry friends, actually lived in an apartment with like 6 others (it was so epic.) Then I had to move to Lansing, MI and there are no furs here like...AT ALL. It's possibly the loneliest city I've ever experienced...all conservative and whatnot.

CALLING ALL LANSING FURS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE CONTACT ME!!!