• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bounty artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryeonos

Gimme Back My Post Count!
Oh, sure I could draw something for myself, but, I'd rather draw someone elses Idea.

I'm in a drawing slump, now I'll get better later.

So, bring forth your ideas and you shall be rewarded horribly.

Note: I sketch, but do not ink or colour, you'll have to find someone else for that, or I find my flash drive, and mabye, if I can figure it out more, I'll colour it with gimp.

Soooo, any requests, HUH HUH HUH HUH... HUH!

P.s. Post, story....I won't do commercial characters like so many others, I won't draw yiff for you, only because I'm not yet...something; I won't. I'm welcome to most ideas, I'll shoot you down if I don't like it.
I'm looking for anything, very original.
(Chance of being shot down= 30%)
(Chance of a 8x12 picture= 80%)
(Chance of a 11x14 picture= 40%) Will have higher detail though

Please give a detailed description, in pm, a ref picture isn't recomended, but if you rely want me to draw something like what you want then do give a ref picture.

Last edited:

Dark_Chaos

The Kaotic Kitsune
Are you any good with reptiles? I have a girl I want done but I have limited resources of how to show her. I can describe her to a detailed point but thats all.

Also I'm a digital liner/colourest. So If you want this to be like a collab it might benifit the both of us. Well regardless of if you can take this, good luck with the requests ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.